I MADE RACHEL MCADAMS LAUGH!!!

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 1 2005, 03:36 PM
Heh heh heh. B)
:lol: You can have Fitz take chem, he's like literally a rocket scientist. Plus he'd look real purty in a wig and dress. :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 1 2005, 11:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 1 2005, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-katie0129@Sep 1 2005, 03:31 PM
you are more than welcome to take my chemistry, i know i am already going to hate that
Bleh, I took that shit in high school to get it outta the way. I'd take your English class too but you like those so pooh. :( [/b][/quote]
i don't have anymore to take!! i am almost done with my basics, i just have A & P II and government, after that its all nursing classes...

...so basically i will be locked in my house reading 1,ooo pages a night

Generals are friggin dumb. All colleges should move to Career Education.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 1 2005, 03:54 PM
:blush: *Kicks closet door closed*
FITZ! Sit back down and let me finish braiding your hair or you'll be late for class again!

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 1 2005, 11:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 1 2005, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Sep 1 2005, 03:54 PM
FITZ! Sit back down and let me finish braiding your hair or you'll be late for class again! [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 1 2005, 03:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 1 2005, 03:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Sep 1 2005, 03:54 PM
FITZ! Sit back down and let me finish braiding your hair or you'll be late for class again! [/b][/quote]
Should I get the dye? :devil:

Originally posted by leone+Sep 1 2005, 04:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Sep 1 2005, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 1 2005, 03:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz
@Sep 1 2005, 03:54 PM

FITZ! Sit back down and let me finish braiding your hair or you'll be late for class again!
Should I get the dye? :devil: [/b][/quote]
Tee hee. *waves the bottle in the air*

You get this braid, I'll get this one.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 1 2005, 04:02 PM

Let's make it all rainbow colored! :lol:

Well you guys should just go all out now, makeup, nails whatever else girls do, do it.

[color=99FF33]/[/color]:naughty:[color=FF00CC]\ [/color]He looks so lovely!

Oh and get him one of those penis biter things (ouch!) or whatever they are. He definitly needs one of those. ;)

Originally posted by leone+Sep 1 2005, 04:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Sep 1 2005, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 1 2005, 04:02 PM

Let's make it all rainbow colored! :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: That reminds me of the other day when you were talking about your first Christopher Walken movie.. I started ADDing out and I got to thinking of him on SNL as Rainbow Wig, and he's sitting there all deadpan and Walken-like with that huge rainbow-colored afro. :lol: :lol: :cry: :lol:

It's called a GOTCHA and I'm alreasdy wearing one. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 1 2005, 04:11 PM
:lol: That reminds me of the other day when you were talking about your first Christopher Walken movie.. I started ADDing out and I got to thinking of him on SNL as Rainbow Wig, and he's sitting there all deadpan and Walken-like with that huge rainbow-colored afro. :lol: :lol: :cry: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back