*shaking my head*

She didn't sell out.

Good night.
i was referring to the part you sayd 'she' and 'dude'

anyway i was just gonna say i was happy you were still up this late :(

night

Sorry I guess it shoulda been more like:

Because she's a musician, Dude.

I was tired anyway.. workin on a QWERTY tattoo.. and I wanted to get up early today and go buy yarn at Big Lots since it's on sale but I slept too late. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 31 2005, 03:24 PM

I was tired anyway.. workin on a QWERTY tattoo..
I had a fight with the faucets again. :lol:

Were you insisting on turning them the wrong way? :lol:

That reminds me of that Far Side cartoon.. hold on it'll be easier to show it than describe it.

Here we go. :lol:

Never mind I remember now: "You’re standing in the shower and you can’t figure out which faucet is Hot and which is Cold for 3 FULL MINUTES."

Hahah that's CLASSIC man.

:lol: This one's still my favorite --> "On the way to the kitchen, you trip over a shoebox. You mumble and curse out the box. Threaten it’s life a couple of times. On the way back from the kitchen, you trip again. You mumble and curse out the box. Threaten to set it on fire but don’t do so ‘cause you can’t find a lighter."

I forgot which one's hot and which one's cold. :blush: :lol:

:lol: :lol: That happened to someone I was with one time...

Confused Genius: "This door won't open!" *pulls on doorknob* "Is it stuck?"
Me: "No... it's 'push.'"

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 31 2005, 04:04 PM
Never mind I remember now: "You’re standing in the shower and you can’t figure out which faucet is Hot and which is Cold for 3 FULL MINUTES."

Hahah that's CLASSIC man.
Yeahh I'm special. :)

Originally posted by Leone Baloney
Confused Genius: "This door won't open!" *pulls on doorknob* "Is it stuck?"
Me: "No... it's 'push.'"
:lol: Peoples is stoopid. :leela:

Ooh have you ever stuck your hand in water and it takes you several seconds to compute whether it's extremely hot or extremely cold?

Yeah. I think it's 'cause you pull your hand back so fast that your brain is just "Ahh! Wait... wtf?"

I never know what is hot or cold because the faucets in our house are different, my dad isn't much of a plumber. <_<

i lived at my parents all summer and now that i am back it still takes me a minute to figure out the hot and cold...

...it should be easy and i should tell myself its the opposite of my parents but now i have forgot what my parent's are

Left is hot and right is cold. That's code. All but written in stone. Where is everyone finding them different? :unsure:

i live in a house that was built in like the thirties or forties and the shower has probably been broken by dumbass college students since it was built and fixed by them too

Yeah and my ignore-a-moose stepfather replaced the faucets in my mom's house all bass-ackwards.

:lol: bassackwards!!! hahaha for some reason i love that word, makes me laugh

Back