6th sense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 13 2006, 02:03 PM
not so much bite, more like passionately maul, quite possibly with scalding liquids involved :ph34r:
Passionately? :rolleyes:

*stab*

I thought Andy found god under the couch? fucking liar.

My mom said my little cousin has a friend that she follows and what not. Well the other day my mom said Lolita was really quiet so she went looking for her and found her on the third floor. :( I hope this little friend isn't like the little chick on Black Water or Deep water (JEnnifer Connely)

maybe it used to be inhabited by a crazy professor, or a family that was murdered, or a bunch of indians that suddenly disappeared

charlie can jump all the way down from the forth stair from the bottom. it's scary. :unsure:

Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 13 2006, 02:54 PM
or a bunch of indians that suddenly disappeared
Just don't know when to stop, do you?

Andy he doesn't live in the states, how is he gonna know every single "politically incorrect" expression? Most Americans still use that.

whats so wrong with that? :unsure:

the whole ancient indian burial grounds is a classic...

oh and anyone with indian roots that feels offended - my sincere apologies i didnt mean it that way im only ever a total arrogant ass without realising it

"Indian" is a person from India, "Native American" is what you're looking for.

Although only extremists and people looking to fuck with other people really care. I'm part Native American and I'm not offended. Just like I don't care if someone calls me white.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 13 2006, 10:43 PM
"Indian" is a person from India, "Native American" is what you're looking for.

Although only extremists and people looking to fuck with other people really care. I'm part Native American and I'm not offended. Just like I don't care if someone calls me white.
in my eyes calling someone white isnt racist or anything - the dutch language is the only language in the world with a specific word to say white in terms of skin tone - now THAT's racist

by the way the whole indian/native american thing is so confusing for me cuz in dutch theyre the same word (i blame columbus)

andy's very simple, so if you stop giving him attention he'll think he turned invisible and run away in search of naked chicks and small exhaust pipes

Anthony don't start fights and then piss and moan when he fights back.

Melissa, don't piss and moan about accusing people about pissing and moaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back