Has anyone seen "Dascoot"?

Originally posted by jffodom@Apr 23 2007, 12:09 PM
:ph34r:

How clever, "a_iver". Your attempt to agitate me has failed you miserably and decisively. I have no idea why you would address me as a "farktard" and engage me with an insult since I have done nothing wrong. Your childish antics are frowned upon by the Adtunes Community. Even "Google" has no clue what that word means.

So let bygones be bygones and I will ask "givemfitz" to handle my "light weight" and reprimand you since he/she is a strong ally and a perceived authority on Adtunes. And when "dascoot" returns, It may be "curtains for you".

Respect is given to those in the authoritative positions.
:lol: How did i miss this

Well, my young google-enabled samurai, I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that givemfitz has severely reprimanded me. Fortunately scythe has withdrawn, but please don't get any more Adtunes members involved, I assure you the curtains have already fallen. I was a fool to question your glorious heap of confidence. You win this time.

Love,
a_iver

I am an intellectual person. In today's society, one can not afford to be trusting and stupid.

"a_iver"...you actually seem like a nice and gracious guy. Because of this, I am assuming that "farktard" may not be a bad term (per se) and also because my responding negatively to it has force "others" (thesassycynic) to call my intellect into question. It is alright though. I love "thesassycynic" even more now for her sharp and stinging quip.

I say "love" as a term of endearment and friendship. I can assume that "thesassycynic" is a female since no male would label himself "sassy".

So in the words of Chris Tucker, in respect of love and friendship, "lets just play some craps".

And let us not forget the topic at hand which is the search and return of "dascoot" to the fold and our Adtunes Community. I hope all is well with the World.

PS: I am a "Google Enabled" Ninja, not a Samurai. Ninja and Samurai are enamies in the real world of combat. Ninja uses stealth and surprise to engage his enemy. Whereas the Samurai does not.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 26 2007, 03:33 PM
:lol: wtf guy.
Is your comment a questioning type such as: WTF Guy??...meaning WTF are you (ninja) talking about, you loser?

Or is your comment a more humerous type such as: WTF Guy??...You are so "crazy" ninja! Since your comment has a " :lol: " in front of it.

If it is the former, I wish that you bare with me and calm down. "Dascoot" is missing for GOD's sake.

If it is the later, I implore your patience as I am not the comedian here.

"The terrorists have won the toss and have elected to receive"

woah woah, everbody just back off ok? this is getting pretty serious.

I agree....it is getting serious because "dascoot" has now been missing for 19 days.
The case has gone cold. No one knows anything and "dascoot" has not dropped us a line or anything.

It is my "church" day today and I shall prey for her safety and security.

On Sunday, I ask that you all do the same.

GOD Bless.

Originally posted by jffodom@Apr 27 2007, 06:42 PM
I agree....it is getting serious because "dascoot" has now been missing for 19 days.
The case has gone cold. No one knows anything and "dascoot" has not dropped us a line or anything.

It is my "church" day today and I shall prey for her safety and security.

On Sunday, I ask that you all do the same.

GOD Bless.
i hope you meant pray...

Anyway, :

dascoot is currently on hiatus. she is spending many an afternoon playing canasta with the neighborhood women and drinking lemonade. judging from her postcards, it sounds like she's having a lot of fun.

As always, sitting back lazily while someone else does all the work has paid off.

If "dascoot" is on hiatus, then that is long ass hiatus. I mean, 19 days sounds like a long trip. I am talking about an International vacation like Europe or Asia.

Instead of lemonade, "dascoot" must be sipping Saki in Tokyo or Red Wine in France or Green Tea in China.

Instead of canasta, "dascoot" must be on river boat tours down the Thames, La Seine or Yangtze Rivers or on camel backs in Cairo seeing the Giza Pyramids.

Let us hope anyway.

you don't have to put dascoot in quotation marks every time - she's not a "laser"

Originally posted by jffodom@Apr 27 2007, 02:57 PM
If "dascoot" is on hiatus, then that is long ass hiatus. I mean, 19 days sounds like a long trip. I am talking about an International vacation like Europe or Asia.

Instead of lemonade, "dascoot" must be sipping Saki in Tokyo or Red Wine in France or Green Tea in China.

Instead of canasta, "dascoot" must be on river boat tours down the Thames, La Seine or Yangtze Rivers or on camel backs in Cairo seeing the Giza Pyramids.

Let us hope anyway.

okay.

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 27 2007, 02:48 PM
you don't have to put dascoot in quotation marks every time - she's not a "laser"
That's "LAYZER" lolololol

Mayber her computer died...it happens... <_<

Well no need to fret, your soul and Hero (me) has returned. B)

Any luck on our "dascoot" situation?

I do understand that computers do "crash" but it should not take 21 days to aquire a new one. Someone of "dascoots" means and lifestyle can buy a new computer 5 minutes after her old one crashes.

So we all move forward with expectations of her return soon. Let us not forget.

Of all your talents, surely the most impressive is your modesty

Back