Has anyone seen "Dascoot"?

jffodom

Reaction score
:ph34r:
Our great friend and most senior of members has gone missing for about 12 days now! I am wondering where could she have gone.

Her last post was on April 8th 2007 @ exactly 4:00pm and I have not seen any since then. She averages about 23.6 posts each day and has 403 pages of posts dating back to February 2003. With these facts and statistics, she should be posting each day so that we may read her commentary and enjoy her humor. But for the last 12 days, this has not been the case. So I am on the case.

Is she on a Spring vacation? Could she be in some sort of trouble? These and other questions have yet to be answered.

So if anyone knows where "dascoot" is and when she will return to this Adtunes forum to post, please inform me so that I may laugh again.

Or if "dascoot" simply returns to our humble site and begins her commentary again, I would be most greatful. But for right now, I shall remain somewhat concerned.

We are with you and stand by you"dascoot". :(
Please don't forget us "little people" on your way to the Top.

GOD has Blessed you.

I will play this Theme and see where it leads us. Hopefully, there will be answers.

givemfitz, you are dascoots best friend and a most senior of members as well. Surely you have some clue or idea where dascoot is. If you do not, then who does.

Lets work together on this one. Solidarity is our cry.

Or maybe he got her addicted to WoW and we will never hear from her again. :ph34r:

Or kidnapped by pirates and and forced into sexual servitude. :unsure:

Well....if so.............. she'll never come back now even if they tell her she can go. :p

:wub: :wub: ;)

I reward her for that!!!! You're confusing her!!!! :lol: :lol:

Well, let us hope that she returns soon, safe and sound. We can not afford any boredom when the work is slow.

I hope that she is able to "drop us a line" and atleast inform us when she will return to the fold. Computers are everywhere and access to them is almost assured.

"dascoot", we are here for you. Please be careful in your adventures on the road to "stardom".

How clever, "a_iver". Your attempt to agitate me has failed you miserably and decisively. I have no idea why you would address me as a "farktard" and engage me with an insult since I have done nothing wrong. Your childish antics are frowned upon by the Adtunes Community. Even "Google" has no clue what that word means.

So let bygones be bygones and I will ask "givemfitz" to handle my "light weight" and reprimand you since he/she is a strong ally and a perceived authority on Adtunes. And when "dascoot" returns, It may be "curtains for you".

Respect is given to those in the authoritative positions.

Originally posted by jffodom@Apr 23 2007, 07:09 PM

How clever, "a_iver". Your attempt to agitate me has failed you miserably and decisively. I have no idea why you would address me as a "farktard" and engage me with an insult since I have done nothing wrong. Your childish antics are frowned upon by the Adtunes Community. Even "Google" has no clue what that word means.

So let bygones be bygones and I will ask "givemfitz" to handle my "light weight" and reprimand you since he/she is a strong ally and a perceived authority on Adtunes. And when "dascoot" returns, It may be "curtains for you".

Respect is given to those in the authoritative positions.
Actually, the only ones with authority are jca and michelle. Fitz doesn't have any.

In terms of authority, fitz is no more powerful than I am.

Of course, noone said it was fair

hehehehhe

By the way, google isn't known for it's linguistic skills. Jus type in "french military victories" and say you're feeling lucky...

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 23 2007, 11:19 AM
In terms of authority, fitz is no more powerful than I am.
True.

Plus the senior members thing is all wrong. Not that that counts for anything either. :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, "givemfitz" runs with the best of them. Just look at all his/her posts in all different subject matters and music genres.

But that is neither here, nor there. "givemfitz" can hand down a text reprimand without retribution due to his/her status on Adtunes. In essence, an "electronic beatdown" on "a_iver" from "givemfitz".

Let us call this rough justice or a community affair led by "givemfitz" in the defense a fellow "Adtuner" (IE: Me) since I am the one being wronged.

Yet, I am completely capable of responding to all critics and nay sayers myself. But it would be nice to have "givemfitz" as "back-up" when situations get "hairy". He/she is the "Yoda" of the group. And "Scythe" can be the "muscle" with the stern and serious face that forces "a_iver" to rethink his childish ways.

Strength lies in our Bortherhood.

Back