This woman makes me SICK!

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness+May 19 2006, 03:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ActuarialMadness @ May 19 2006, 03:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 19 2006, 12:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy
@May 19 2006, 11:55 AM
Memo to ActuarialPieceOfShit:

No one wants you here. Kindly see your self out and shut the fuck up!

I agree, gtfo ass.
Blood Lesser's like the bully's little 5 foot sidekick who follows him around everywhere and echos all his taunts and insults in a high, nasaly voice. [/b][/quote]

Actually Garret's a pretty cool guy, and so are a lot of other people here. If you didn't get in these bitchfits by making people feel bad, you'd know that. Who knows, you might even make a few good friends.

cleek - for those who haven't seen it before. the kid's famous i tell ya.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@May 19 2006, 01:02 PM
If you can simply call it faith, separate it from reality and leave it at that, then again I applaud you. The problem is many of your brothers and sisters are unable to do this. It is these people I have a serious problem with. I apologize if I erroneously mischaracterized you, Sir Garland.
Wow, but you are never wrong, right? Could you admit that you might be wrong, ever? I'm not a christian and I'm not religious but I don't call those people stupid or ignorant because THAT WOULD BE STUPID AND RUDE. I really hate people who always think they are better than you and think they are right about everything. Like you for instance, you come off like that. Now, I don't know you and I'm sure you are a fine person but the way you handle yourself here doesn't really show that.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 20 2006, 11:49 AM
Wow, but you are never wrong, right? Could you admit that you might be wrong, ever? I'm not a christian and I'm not religious but I don't call those people stupid or ignorant because THAT WOULD BE STUPID AND RUDE. I really hate people who always think they are better than you and think they are right about everything. Like you for instance, you come off like that. Now, I don't know you and I'm sure you are a fine person but the way you handle yourself here doesn't really show that.
I can fully admit when I am wrong and that I will continue to have the potential to be wrong. Many Christians cannot do this. That was my point and one of the sources of my frustration towards them.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness+May 20 2006, 04:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ActuarialMadness @ May 20 2006, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 20 2006, 11:49 AM
I can fully admit when I am wrong and that I will continue to have the potential to be wrong. Many Christians cannot do this. That was my point and one of the sources of my frustration towards them. [/b][/quote]
:blink: ....dude you need to learn to STFU!

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness+May 20 2006, 07:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ActuarialMadness @ May 20 2006, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 20 2006, 11:49 AM
I can fully admit when I am wrong and that I will continue to have the potential to be wrong. Many Christians cannot do this. That was my point and one of the sources of my frustration towards them. [/b][/quote]
:lol: potential :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4swrds+May 20 2006, 05:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ May 20 2006, 05:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@May 20 2006, 04:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@May 20 2006, 11:49 AM

I can fully admit when I am wrong and that I will continue to have the potential to be wrong. Many Christians cannot do this. That was my point and one of the sources of my frustration towards them.
:blink: ....dude you need to learn to STFU! [/b][/quote]
Your post certainly doesn't help.

die little thread, die die die die, never to be resurrected. die please... :cry:

I Corean officially say this thread is DONE!

Garret, Anthony, don't post anything that comes to mind... :angry:

Yeah it probably does need to die. Maybe we can get Michelle or JCA to lock it. :)

Back