I do

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Platinum weddings? Anyone watching those? Bridzillas? I am obsessed with these shows. Let's talk about Bridzillas. First of all why would any woman in their right mind show the entire world not only how big of a bitch she is, but '' the happiest day of her life''. We are left to sit on our couch and feel sorry for the guy. I seriously want to slap the fuck out of both of them!

Platinum weddings. LOVE IT! I've never been a girl to dream about my wedding or dream man, but i am now.

But what is making me sad and frustrated is all these shows with people and or brats flauting their over priced items and service. I think it's bad. I think it's bad for the younger generation. What happened to people wanting to be doctors and astronauts and what not. Now everyone wants to be a rapper.
but god I love it

i SO wanted to be an astronaut

..........*..........
..................*
.....*

My mom told me I should elope so they wouldn't have to pay for a wedding. The only thing I'm interested in is a dress and a ring, not a diamond though. :)

We eloped, and we bought our wedding rings for $5 each at the mall on the way to the courthouse.

Well.. I upgraded the rings for some $10 ones I got offa eBay. :)

That's so hot. If i was totally in love with my lobster i would look at a bubble gum ring like the bitches look at canary's (dream ring).

I wanna get married like wild like making out with him at the alter saying hury the fuck up! to the rabbi, monk, or priest

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 7 2006, 01:04 AM
I wanna get married like wild like making out with him at the alter saying hury the fuck up! to the rabbi, monk, or priest
THAT is hot.

YOU'RE HOT!

LMAO Dude the other day there was this doctor and totaly prostitute waiting for their order to go (p.f. changs) and making out like fucking crazy, and they stop l'ren (togo queen) and the doc says "Can you hurry up we wanna FUCK!" IT was so hot cos there was totally something in the air cos my table decides to ge their foodto go so they can have ''wild kinky sex'' I was like TMI TMI!! And he said ''oh yea, you shoudl see what she's doing underneathe the table to me''

I walked away, and got a fat ass tip :)

Damn y'all puttin horny goat weed in the water? I need to go eat at your restaurant. :heart:

Oh. Yeah I can't watch crap like that, it does nothing to make me want to continue living.

My new country will be opening any time now, I'm still taking applications for citizenship! :woo:

Back