I need assistance please...

MeganJane

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all!! How are you? I haven't been on here in quite a while, but I'm actually home tonight!! My and my buddy Coors Light are hanging out, and I'm searching online for wedding things.

So, that leads me to my post...I need help, b/c I suck at searching online. I'm looking for vintag-y looking, black and white, retro-ish postcards of Old Hollywood (preferably of stars, not places). I want to buy like 300 of them to use at my wedding, but I can NOT find anything online anywhere. I know this has nothing to do w/ music, but I'm hoping my Basement Buddies can help me anyway. :wub:

Okay, well I've been looking left and right and haven't found much with any actual Hollywood people...but here are some of the things I found, mainly flowers...but black and white and kinda pretty....

Roses
More roses
Again

I'll keep looking to see what else I can find.....Ebay had a few random black and white Old Hollywood postcards....but probably not as many as you would need to send out to everyone.

Allposters.com had LOTS of really cute black and white Old Hollywood and wedding theme postcards. I tried to post the link but it won't take you to the individual images, but just go to that site and search on the side where it says postcards -->black and white. Good luck! ;)

I couldn't found any with Old Hollywood actors but when you said vintage/retro b&w you meant something like these: 1, 2, 3?

wow!
this is so unexpected.
i'd like to thank my mom, my agent, all of my fan, the internet, my browser, my....
(music starts to play)
wait, one more.
and finally, i'd like to thank my computer for always being there for me!

"I'd like to thank God of course, and.. oh who else? Um.. oh yes, SATAN."

i've always wondered about that.
it's not like they helped out or anything.

I found exactly what you're looking for:

http://www.oldpostcards.com/moviestars.htm

P.S. Another idea, if you're concerned about money, is to simply collect photos of old movie stars, via the internet, put them on a disc and take it to Kinko's to print on postcards. I imagine it would be considerably cheaper considering the amount you want.

Hope I helped.

Back