Good lord

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 08:38 PM
Dude, the disposable camera off of our table would be All Boobs. And we'd be the only slobs showin up in jeans. :lol:
:lol: All boobs....and that's different from the Frat Table how?? :D

OMG, I would LOVE jeans, hahaha. It would prevent all of those horrid flowered "Auntie Em" dresses all the relatives are going to wear!

:lol: :lol: Not only boobs!

*slurring* We now journey up Melissa's nose!! *hic*

:lol: :lol:

I'd venture to guess there might be more than one penis in a tiny top hat too. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 08:54 PM

I'd venture to guess there might be more than one penis in a tiny top hat too. :naughty:
Heeheehee, I love that show!

Originally posted by MeganJane+Mar 22 2006, 08:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MeganJane @ Mar 22 2006, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 08:54 PM

Heeheehee, I love that show! [/b][/quote]
:heart:

Hahah I forgot about Fitz, my god what would a reception be without the drunken Helicopter?

Hahaha like.. everyone's doin the Chicken Dance and Fitz is careening around the dancers with you and a skillet in hot pursuit. :lol:

:lol: With curlers in my hair and an endless supply of toasters.

And and!! Hahahh and on the RSVP cards, y'all scratch out "chicken" and "beef" and request "possum fritters". And the S's and R's are written backwards. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: And attack the waiter with empties when he forgets the 'coon tarts.

We'll have to plan the location of the wedding according to where they're filming COPS at the time, because wedding videos are expensive.

:lol: Maybe we could win something if we send the tape to the Redneck version of America's Funniest Home Videos.

$50 in singles and a month's supply of Michelob! :woo:

That can be the wedding gift from us all. :)

We might need to save some of those empty beer bottles. That'll cover the parking tickets our double-wides get for blocking a city block.

Since I can't intelligibly follow the drunken stupor that procedes me:

Hi mj! Good to see you back!
:D

:lol: :lol: Fuck a ticket, us ladies can just pull out The Girls, everyone knows they don't ticket topless women. Even topless rednecks. Boobs is boobs.

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 22 2006, 07:53 PM
Since I can't intelligibly follow the drunken stupor that procedes me:

Hi mj! Good to see you back!
:D
Ditto. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 10:54 PM
:lol: :lol: Fuck a ticket, us ladies can just pull out The Girls, everyone knows they don't ticket topless women. Even topless rednecks. Boobs is boobs.
:lol: :lol: Or we could just show 'em the photos from the disposable camera.

Back