Good lord

MeganJane

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all!! I probably don't know most of you anymore, how sad! I haven't posted on here in quite some time, I've been so bad at hanging out.

But! But but but, a kind dear friend of mine (that would be you SG ;) ) informed me of my slacker-ness (yes, I am allowed to make up words), so here I am!! Nothing like a swift kick in the ass to bring me back. Thank you! :wub:

Sooooo, someone else pick a topic, b/c I don't feel like it. Here's what's new w/ me: I'm trying to plan a wedding, without pissing off the entire world, and I just got back from Red Sox Spring Training in FL, leaving the sun and 80 degree weather behind for clouds and cold in Boston. Fun times.

Ohh, wedding planning! Sounds really fun...and a little stressfull.

This may sound weird, but I love the cold and rain...:wub:

Originally posted by MeganJane@Mar 22 2006, 07:44 PM
and I just got back from Red Sox Spring Training in FL
AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME???

:cry:

Scoot, I'm soooooooooo sorry!! We weren't up that close though, his mom lives in Cape Coral now. Isn't that like 2 hours from you? PLEASE forgive me!!! :banghead: :duh:

Ooooh, attitude. FUN!! :D

Melissa come back here right now! NO pouting allowed. Pweeeeeeeeease!!!

Edit: Hey Steph!! :wub:

:lol: Rumble..

Naw it's ok, Cape Coral's out by Ft. Meyers right? So yeah that's a couple good hours from me.

But hi!! We missed you! ^_^

hiiiiii mj~! yeah, a lot of us have been m.i.a. lately, but a nice reunion once in a while is quite lovely :)

Where have all you other people been MIA to? I have no excuses, I've just been sucking. Work, wedding crap, reading blogs online (have you seen gofugyourself.com?? Hilarious!), that's about it. But I've missed you guys!!

And yep, Cape Coral's right next to Ft. Myers, Naples, etc.

Sooooo, what's new?? Scoot, your latest blog entry is mighty sad, darlin'...

Steph, finals done yet??

Do you guys still talk to Anthony, Erica, who else was on here? I know Miss Rhonda's around, b/c she's the one who yelled at me, lol. :D I love it though! Totally deserved.

finals have been long gone...i gradutated last may and i'm a working gal now. scary, i know~!! when's your wedding again?

Erika's AWOL, Anthony's still here.. we were playing Towers last night for the first time in like 6 months and Steph and I were talkin today about how the only thing missing was you. ;)

:blush: Awww, lil ole me? You guys are too cute. Wow, I haven't played Towers in forever!! How fun!

Wedding is 9/15/07. We've only booked the church, reception, and hotel block. Now we're ignoring it for like a year, hahaha. I didn't realize how annoying people were about weddings!! So many opinions, so much "you can do what you want, but I just want (insert anything here)" from the families. EW.

Steph, CONGRATS!!! Whooo-hooo!! Are you ready to go back to school yet?!?! I am! What are you doing now?

i just realized i misspelled "graduated" up there. duh. anyhoo, yeah i won't be going back to school for a long while~! right now i work w/ a design company. i see lots of silly t-shirts on a daily basis :p

Originally posted by leone+Mar 22 2006, 08:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 22 2006, 08:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MeganJane@Mar 22 2006, 08:21 PM
Wedding is 9/15/07.
*marks down in To Stalk calender* :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Come on up! Our moms are inviting the entire free world anyway (they didn't seem to hear the "we only want about 100 people there" sob story). I'll just put "leone" on your placecard. Who would you like to sit with?

Steph, do you get any discounts on those silly tshirts? :p

haha yeah...and free ones too. you know, speaking of weddings. we have been getting A LOT of wedding orders for coozies w/ the bride and groom's names on them.

:lol: I picturing the RRDB table, all liquored up and pervie. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Can't stop cracking up at both of you!!

Steph: HAHAHA, coozies!! That would be such a fun favor--my mom would honestly have a FIT....hmmm....LOL!! :lol:

Leone :lol: :lol: Yes it would be!!! And that would be the most fun table!! :D

Dude, the disposable camera off of our table would be All Boobs. And we'd be the only slobs showin up in jeans. :lol:

Back