It's been a long time...

CraziMon

Reaction score
Okay, it's not like I was a big poster back in Oct. 2004...but I was cleaning out my bookmarks and couldn't believe I hadn't visited the forums here in almost a year.

What's going? Anything new? What have I missed? I know, I know - it's not like you can tell me but it's a thought.

Absolute war, we took on the ruskies in a trench war, needless to say, we won.

Originally posted by CraziMon@Feb 17 2006, 12:30 AM
Okay, it's not like I was a big poster back in Oct. 2004...but I was cleaning out my bookmarks and couldn't believe I hadn't visited the forums here in almost a year.

What's going? Anything new? What have I missed? I know, I know - it's not like you can tell me but it's a thought.
hey i remember you :)

mj got engaged, ummm.. my blog died, myspace's among the adtunesers are flourishing strong.. ummm... it's very cold, i am cold.. bold fruit tick tacs are spelled "tic tacs" and are truly quite amazing, my imaginary friends agree. Ninjas have repetitively layed waist to unsuspecting forum lurkers.. I QUIT FLEET FARM WOOOOOO.. i dunno, this is my first time making a adtunes year memories listing.

But of course! Who else would fill my place while I was on leave in leone's choco factory :ph34r:

^ See Anthony's post, and also MacGyver and Chuck Norris stopped by. ;)

If Macgyver and Chuck Norris had child, it would be the coolest baby ever....EV-ER.

I know they're both guys....but i'm sure macgyver could work something out. And besides, Chuck Norris could just roundhouse kick any problems that popped up...

see? coolest baby EVER.

I think I disappeared right after you had your li'l tyke rhonda. But congratulations anyway! Geez it seems to be baby season...they're popping out left, right and centre.

....now there's a disturbing image....

Back