What do you think?

Originally posted by andy@Jun 22 2006, 06:41 PM
Yeah, but what the hell is that thing on his head?
You know he's kidding Rhonda, Connor looks so sweet. Like a wee baby biker. :)

Yeah, I'm just kidding, Rhonda.

Sorry. Sense of humor has been pelted lately, so my jokes become more crass.

:)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jun 22 2006, 04:10 PM
Okay, so Connor go his helmet this morning. :( The good news is that they don't just slap this big bulky thing on his head and say see ya in 3 months or whatever. He eases into it. So he will wear it for a couple hrs each morning then a couple each night and just slowing increase the amount of time until he's wearing it all the time. So anyone wanna see what it looks like??

clicky

clicky again

And here's just a recent pic that I thought was cute so I thought I would show you guys.
:) Aaaw...Cute! He does'nt look like he's uncomfortable at all! Looks like he's totally unaware of the helmet. THAT'S GREAT!!

Originally posted by andy@Jun 22 2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I'm just kidding, Rhonda.

Sorry. Sense of humor has been pelted lately, so my jokes become more crass.

:)
It's okay. I can usually tell when you are kidding Andy and you always make me laugh, so thank you. :)

smile.gif Aaaw...Cute! He does'nt look like he's uncomfortable at all! Looks like he's totally unaware of the helmet. THAT'S GREAT!!

Thanks, for the most part he's pretty comfortable with it but the problem is that the back comes down too low so when he is on his stomach and raises his head up the bottom of it rubs on his back and makes a red spot. I'm going to have the helmet guy shave some of it off. He said he didn't want to cut it any shorter but I don't want the helmet cutting into my son so I'll have to have some words with him. :angry:

Back