What ancient breed are you?

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
You scored as Shadow Spirit.

You are a very strange being. Like nothin anyone has ever seen. you are a Shadow Spirit. You werent born this way. This happened because you were betrayed so many times in life you just gave up. Dont forget, there are people out there who are just like you...you just have to find them first.

clicky

damnit, oh well. Should work now. :p

You scored as Wolf.

you are a wolf, the second oldest but the strongest of all ancient breeds. your quick to anger but otherwise very frindly. you would do anything for your family and frinds.

You scored as Dragon.

You are a dragon. You very VERY easily angered and are extremely protective. Take a chill pill and stop running around breathing fire on people. Chances are they're only trying to help you...

<_< :lol:

You scored as Wolf.

you are a wolf, the second oldest but the strongest of all ancient breeds. your quick to anger but otherwise very frindly. you would do anything for your family and frinds.

Wolf 67%
Dragon 67%
Elf 67%
Faerie 58%
Sorceress 58%
Vampyre 50%
Shadow Spirit 50%
Godess 50%
Zombie 42%
Drow 25%

Awwwwwwwww I didn't put my percentages in :(

Wolf 100%

Sorceress 100%

Elf 75%

Godess 75%

Dragon 67%

Vampyre 58%

Drow 50%

Zombie 42%

Faerie 33%

Shadow Spirit 8%

Did I mention that I had a tie breaker question? Weird.

Oooh BITCHIN! I'm a goddess!! How grossly inaccurate. :lol:

You scored as Godess.

You are a godess. Your constantly helping people with their problems, but you never take time for you, you should try to take some alone time. Take a trip far away where noone knows you, it will be good for you, because you deserve a break.

Godess 83%

Elf 75%

Wolf 67%

Shadow Spirit 67%

Sorceress 58%

Drow 58%

Vampyre 42%

Faerie 42%

Zombie 33%

Dragon 33%

I was thinking maybe they meant Druid? They're not the best spellers..

You scored as Elf.

You are al elve. very calm yet energetic. You enjoy the finer things in life. You hate to be alone and preffer a small crowd of your closer friends. The ideal girl. very very shy sometimes. open up, life is to be lived, not wasted.

WTF!?!?! That isnt right at all. Where are the question like "Are you confident"?

Plus that is a copy/paste job and whoever wrote that isnt very good at spelling or grammar, now I'm not saying I am but still, use friggin spellcheck.

Back