Anyone know anything about digital cameras?

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
I have a problem with my camera: everything looks great on the LCD, but when I plug it into my computer to view the pictures they look dull and not nearly as sharp. Is there any way I can fix this? Is it just a difference in thumbnail size?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 27 2008, 05:10 PM
...the pictures they look dull and not nearly as sharp.
That's the basic problem with digital cameras... I'm tellin' ya. :p

That's odd... I've always suffered the opposite: decent pictures on the computer, but it looks like underwater tetris on the LCD.

Well that's annoying. I can't make any good prints if it looks like crap on the computer. Photoshop can only do so much.

I have the same problem. What I do is put it on the Super High quality (or whatever your camera's equivalent is) and resize the photos when transferring them to the computer. Prolly not the answer you wanna hear. :(

Mine's an SLR, that's why I'm surprised. I thought these things were suppose to be top quality as far as cameras go.

A while back I notice that my friend got a Digital Rebel and I said that I'm gonna steal it 'cause it's so awesome. He said "why? It's not that great." I didn't ask him to elaborate but maybe that's what he was talking about. :unsure:

Well its not that great I guess if you compare it to the higher end models like the Mark II, 5D, etc. but you can't get those for any less than $3,000 and even that's stretching it. <_<

Back