Pardon my griping

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
This needs to be said:

I cannot fucking stand people that don't do their work!
I have no respect for people that don't do their work.
I mean if you have a disability thats one thing.
And you can be a Giant Dumbfuck and still be one of these people that I can stand by going for extra help and at least trying the homework.
I live in a town with an amazingly good school system, good teachers, small classes, all the school materials that anyone needs, and plenty of computers. And these people still don't work.
And the work in school is never hard!

But some people just never do their work and they act like total dumbasses. These people! If they put just a little bit of effort in to their schoolwork they could get good grades. No, but these people just don't fucking do stuff like homework and other things. I mean I couldn't do it because I have a really busy schedule is one thing, but they just don't do their work. They are fucking stupid and lazy! I'm not a nerd and I do all my schoolwork, never study, and still get good grades. If they couild just fit it into their fucking skulls that they could get good grades if they just tried a bit, this world would be a much better place.

I sometimes talk to them:
Me: Hey, why don't you ever do your homework
Person who doesn't do their work: I just didn't, get off my back
or
Person who doesn't do their work: I didn't feel like it

This is why when I grow up I will live in a place like this.
And people who don't do their work will live in a place like this.

And that's what needs to be said.
Whew!

Anyone agree or disagree?

*shrugs*

personally, i hardly ever study: but ive always been one of those people who pay real close attention in class, and make all their assignments and homework, so usually, i know most of it without learning. this is throughout the year: during the exams i work harder

but theres this one guy in my class who never does a thing. in fact, im fairly certain he only got in the last year by out doing. you see: he always copies someone else's assignment, or lets his brother make it. in class, he doesnt make excercises, blah blah. as soon as he sees someone making personal notes, he copies them.

he also happens to be the most irritating guy ive ever met

See, I'm right! All you have to do to do well is do all your work (home and school) and pay attention in class. No studying required!

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Apr 22 2006, 09:08 PM
See, I'm right! All you have to do to do well is do all your work (home and school) and pay attention in class. No studying required!
hey hey hey thats not what i said

usually i dont need studying. once in a while however, theres a very big test or exams and then you need to study a lot

Well yea, I sorta misquoted you, but essentially, I'm right that usually no studying is required if you do all your home and school work.

His point is that you DO work, Ken.

I hate people that can't be bothered to do something that'll literally take 2 minutes and will save the next shift a load of time.

Yea, most of the work at my school is so easy it hardly takes any time to do. And people still don't do it! WTF!

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Apr 22 2006, 01:37 PM
This needs to be said:

And you can be a Giant Dumbfuck and still be one of these people that I can stand by going for extra help and at least trying the homework.
I live in a town with an amazingly good school system, good teachers, small classes, all the school materials that anyone needs, and plenty of computers. And these people still don't work.

But some people just never do their work and they act like total dumbasses. These people! If they put just a little bit of effort in to their schoolwork they could get good grades. No, but these people just don't fucking do stuff like homework and other things. I mean I couldn't do it because I have a really busy schedule is one thing, but they just don't do their work. They are fucking stupid and lazy! I'm not a nerd and I do all my schoolwork, never study, and still get good grades. If they couild just fit it into their fucking skulls that they could get good grades if they just tried a bit, this world would be a much better place.

or

Whew!

*future right-winger* ;)

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Apr 22 2006, 02:37 PM
"Your entire rant..."
I disagree because I happen to be one who doesn't allow all that work get the best of me, yet I am still doing fine and have more future plans than others.

Don't you dare judge the book by it's cover, or you'll be the one in the box.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 24 2006, 04:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 24 2006, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Space Cataz@Apr 22 2006, 01:37 PM
This needs to be said:

or

Whew!

*future right-winger* ;) [/b][/quote]
LOL :lol:

I'm actually i'm extremely left wing.

Originally posted by andy@Apr 24 2006, 04:55 PM
I disagree because I happen to be one who doesn't allow all that work get the best of me, yet I am still doing fine and have more future plans than others.
Dude! His point isn't necessarily if you HAVE to work or not, it's whether you get good grades through your own means or not. I never studied. NEVER. I never cheated either, and I graduated with honors. Whatever grades I got in school were from the knowledge that I soaked up by paying attention. His gripe is about people that fuck around and throw their future possiblities away.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 24 2006, 06:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 24 2006, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Space Cataz@Apr 24 2006, 06:12 PM
I'm actually i'm extremely left wing.
Good boy. [/b][/quote]
<_< :p

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 24 2006, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 24 2006, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Apr 24 2006, 04:55 PM
Dude! His point isn't necessarily if you HAVE to work or not, it's whether you get good grades through your own means or not. I never studied. NEVER. I never cheated either, and I graduated with honors. Whatever grades I got in school were from the knowledge that I soaked up by paying attention. His gripe is about people that fuck around and throw their future possiblities away. [/b][/quote]
Yeah...Umm...What she said

Back