Have a safe memorial day everyone!

Mkay, well fine then! No broom closet for you. I'll just go by myself!

well noone said you cant combine those 2 things :naughty:

ok :naughty: talk isnt my thing

Originally posted by Scythe@May 29 2006, 11:24 AM

:lol: No, that was good Kenneth. See, we are a bad influence. :p

Originally posted by Scythe@May 29 2006, 12:24 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Best post ever. Ever. :lol: :lol:

OK so today's my husband's birthday. And he's a veteran. And they wouldn't give him the night off. :mellow: At least that's what he told me. <_<

That's messed up. Especially cause he's a veteran. He should get the night off just because of that. <_<

That's what I'm sayin. They told him no cause it was a holiday, but it ain't like it's Christmas and everyone's out of state! It's Memorial Day which BY THE WAY is meant for people like him. Fuckers. <_<

I went swimming 6 times in the last 2 days, it was fun. Got to chill with my friend who joined the army, he took leave this weekend.

Aww. Is he stationed here in the states or has he been deployed somewhere?

No, he is in the reserves, he'll be back for good in July, but we havent seen him since christmas. His base is in Arizona.

That's good that he is still in Arizona though. My husband wants to join the reserves so bad. I completely look up and admire all of our soldiers but I'm being selfish because I don't want Sean to join.

Well as long as he joins and gets an education while there he would be less likely to get deployed, that what my friend did, he now has top secret clearance and it would be useless for them to just throw him out there on the front lines. But, yeah I understand your position 100%.

Yeah, and now we have the baby so that makes it much worse to think of him joining.

Back