Sincere Apologies

sickboy

Pro Member
Reaction score
I would like to apologize for a misunderstanding that had occured a few days ago. In the Entertainment forum, a few of you thought you were talking to me. It was actually my friend. He was using my computer and i showed him this site because he was looking for a song from a commercial. I completely forgot that i was logged in and i guess he was looking through some of the forums. i wasn't paying attention to what he was doing and didn't think anything about it. I wouldn't have noticed anything had happened if it wasn't for my posts having increased. I went back and looked through what he posted and i'm sorry to say that he seems to have given some false information. I'm truly sorry about this. I didn't mean for this to happen and i'm hoping that i don't get banned. I'm really, really sorry. thank you for your time.

Why would you get banned? We were just chattin, no worries. Now we'll have to start over and get to know YOU. :)

i'm sorry about my friend. he's been banned from using my computer.

:lol: Well it's not like he was offensive or nothin, seemed like a nice enough guy. Hahah his great hacker experience was to chat up some chicks on a tv ad forum.. that's hotness right there.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 8 2005, 08:05 PM
his great hacker experience was to chat up some chicks on a tv ad forum.. that's hotness right there.
true. true.

i wouldn't consider him a great hacker.

Trade ya, it's 70 here and the humidity's 84%. December my ASS. <_<

i can deal with that. we won't be back in the 70's until monday. right now it's 37, but it feels like it's 29. i never thought it could get this cold here

Back