Sincere Apologies

sorry about leaving last night, i had work in the morning. so what is it that you want to know?

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 8 2005, 05:53 PM
i can deal with that. we won't be back in the 70's until monday. right now it's 37, but it feels like it's 29. i never thought it could get this cold here
37? On Tuesday it was -4 with a windchill of -18 here, you should be happy with 37.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 9 2005, 03:27 PM
sorry about leaving last night, i had work in the morning. so what is it that you want to know?
Iunno, anything. What's your favorite color? What do you do for a living? Do you prefer dogs or cats? *shrug* We just wanna make friends. :)

my favorite color is green. i do work at best buy (my friend got that one right). i guess, either one. i like long walks on the beach, sunsets, and getting caught in the rain. not really, but it sounds funny.

I.. what? I didn't know there was anything wrong with your name.. :unsure: Trainspotting rocks.

"Store for later." :ph34r:

Tee hee actually it's "As per request."

actually, my name isn't from trainspotting. well the name sickboy is featured in trainspotting, but that is not the origin of my name. i was given that name by my uncles when i was younger because of my condition.

Back