Sincere Apologies

She's asking you to elaborate. Why did you ask what was wrong with your name?

elaborate on what? they didn't say it exactly in those words, but they said my name was irresistible. or something like that.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 9 2005, 10:55 PM
elaborate on what? they didn't say it exactly in those words, but they said my name was irresistible. or something like that.
that usually means they like your name :D

Originally posted by cultclassic+Dec 8 2005, 11:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Dec 8 2005, 11:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 8 2005, 11:24 PM
Sickboy! Come onnn talk to us, we wanna get to know you.
yes! with a name like that, you are irresistable to us! [/b][/quote]
And this ^ means that we're all a little sick minded and that your name appeals to us. Which is a joke. He was just making a joke. We're not really sick.

oh, i get it know. um, well, i was born with a weak immune system which pretty much means that if someone near me is sick, i will get it twice as bad. infact, i have been sick since before halloween. it takes forever for me to recover from a cold. and since i grew up in a hospital (i was six years old when i was finally allowed to meet my brothers and sister. the doctor felt that i would be at too great a risk being near them. i was also six when i was able to go outside of my hospital room) and am constantly sick, hence the name sickboy.

Well.. forgive me if this question offends, but if you're so easily infected, why do you work in a place where you're constantly surrounded by strange people and their many germs?

no choice really. besides, it's boring staying home all day. and they have a great medical plan which comes in handy for when i get sick. we're also suppose to shake the hands of customers, but i'm excluded from that. they also supply me with purell. not sure if it actually works, but like andy said, what are ya gonna do?

Yeah I kinda do, for unrelated issues though.

How old are you sickboy?

older than what my friend said and probably older than everyone here

i think he said 24 or something close to that

Back