Boy Problem Thread

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Where do I begin? Ok so I was "seeing" this guy for a couple of months. IT was one of those relationships that was one in bed. At the same time I was just hanging out and kinda talking to this other guy. Both of them knew about eachother and yea they were both bothered by it, but hey I'm Erika. Ok so I ended the bedroom relatioinship and finally started going after the one who was crazy about me. Well he was at one time. By the timeI was ready for him he was over me and so he decided to play with me. Men boy. So we were ''together'' for like a month. I started working at a new place and caught the attentionn of two boys. Jason and I ended really bad. So I went for the Spainard *sigh* Well I just dont get him. He's 25 gorgeous, hard worker, omg the list goes on. So we've been talking and going out after work and what not, but I still dont know where we stand. One night we were getting hot and heavy and I really like him so I told him I didn't wanna have sex with him cos i want him to respect me, and he said that was totally cool and he respected me and my wishes.. Well last night I got a little hot and told him to come over and he did the same to me! And not only that but he said he doesn't have a cell phone, he uses his dad's. He calls me from that phone and told me not to call him cos his dad might have it. Well I did and it was totally him on the voicemail, and now he wont return my calls. :(

:(

I say us chicks all move in together and have naked pillow fights, and the boys can just make their OWN damn macaroni and cheese. :annoyed:

^ Uh that sounds good. When the boy says don't call on "my dad's cell" = I have le girlfriend. :(

I don't understand why people lie like that. Sorry Erika :(

Or maybe its his dad's cell, girls always reading into shit, men are dumb and simple.

And then he's like ''Don't talk to me at work cos everybody will think soething''? But supposebly he told one of the sous chef's that we were together. It drives me crazy that i dont talk to him at work, and when i do, it is CRAZY in the kitchen. I love it but he's all shhhhhhh about this.... why god why?

p.s. he went to a gay bar with me :wub:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 24 2006, 11:12 PM
^ Uh that sounds good. When the boy says don't call on "my dad's cell" = I have le girlfriend. :(
:eek: That makes sense!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 25 2006, 01:13 AM
Or maybe its his dad's cell, girls always reading into shit, men are dumb and simple.
Just cause you're sweet doesn't mean there ain't a shitload of conniving assclowns out there.

Oh and the other guy.. Well his sister and I have become really really good friends :( Like BF's

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 25 2006, 01:17 AM
Still looking for you in Flickr...
Look for the sessy guy with more hair than you would think humanly possible.

Originally posted by Enyone@May 24 2006, 09:17 PM
Oh and the other guy.. Well his sister and I have become really really good friends :( Like BF's
:(

Originally posted by Enyone@May 25 2006, 01:17 AM
Which other guy, the one you broke up with or the other one that likes you?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+May 24 2006, 10:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ May 24 2006, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@May 24 2006, 09:17 PM
I'm the dude with the goatee and big hair. [/b][/quote]
The dance move....oh yeah. :wub:

Erika, I keep looking at your signature. I second Melissa's suggestion for nakey pillow fights and forget the boys.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 24 2006, 09:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 24 2006, 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@May 25 2006, 01:17 AM
Look for the sessy guy with more hair than you would think humanly possible. [/b][/quote]
Pinacle of manliness.

Back