Boy Problem Thread

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+May 24 2006, 10:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ May 24 2006, 10:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@May 24 2006, 09:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@May 25 2006, 01:17 AM
Still looking for you in Flickr...

Look for the sessy guy with more hair than you would think humanly possible.
Pinacle of manliness. [/b][/quote]
Could you make Erika happy, sessy man?

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 24 2006, 09:20 PM
I second Melissa's suggestion for nakey pillow fights and forget the boys.
Check this, I'll record this right, we will make a site, charge a monthly fee, huge. Rollin in the $$$ money.

Go. B)

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 24 2006, 09:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 24 2006, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 24 2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by dascoot@May 24 2006, 09:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@May 25 2006, 01:17 AM
Still looking for you in Flickr...

Look for the sessy guy with more hair than you would think humanly possible.

Pinacle of manliness.
Could you make Erika happy, sessy man? [/b][/quote]
No prob.

The other one that likes me. The reason I'm airing out my laundry is cos I'm starting to wonder if there is an ''issue'' with me. You see before I ended it Jason I told him how he was playing with me. How he made me feel like there was going to be an us in the future, like we were working on getting there, and that I was this impatient brat. It was foreer till we had a simple lunch together. The first time we went to the movies we took seperate cars cos he said it would be too much like a date. It was forever till he kissed me ect. And so looking back on it im like Wow I'm like this total rush case. Like with the spainard I just want to tell him "dude if you dont want me to call you anymore I won't''' but them imlike well he's a busy man bla bla bla bla.... you know?

Originally posted by Enyone@May 25 2006, 01:24 AM
The first time we went to the movies we took seperate cars cos he said it would be too much like a date.
No. First sign, right there. No. No.

Originally posted by a_iver@May 25 2006, 01:24 AM
i'll be over here :ermm: eating wet cigarrete butts.
*pushes you against the wall* Hi there.

No that was Jason. Jason took his time with everything. HE always said we were moving too fast when I thought we were moving tooo fuking slow... you know. That's why im kinda asking myself WTF is wrong with me? IS it me or the guys im going for/attracted to?

Originally posted by dascoot+May 24 2006, 10:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 24 2006, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@May 25 2006, 01:24 AM
The first time we went to the movies we took seperate cars cos he said it would be too much like a date.
No. First sign, right there. No. No. [/b][/quote]
Agreed. He never really checked into that relationship. And he wasn't about to start with a movie date.

Originally posted by Enyone@May 25 2006, 01:29 AM
No that was Jason. Jason took his time with everything. HE always said we were moving too fast when I thought we were moving tooo fuking slow... you know. That's why im kinda asking myself WTF is wrong with me? IS it me or the guys im going for/attracted to?
Look babydoll, you don't move fast and you don't move slow, you move at your own pace. You need to find someone that's compatible with that, that's all. There's not a damn thing wrong with you. There's something wrong with the buttholes that don't know what to do with you though.

Service. Us poor men, we don't get a pace, we gotta sit there figure out yours. I'm bad at geometry too. Fuck, I need a protractor.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 25 2006, 01:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 25 2006, 01:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@May 24 2006, 10:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Enyone
@May 25 2006, 01:24 AM

No. First sign, right there. No. No.
Agreed. He never really checked into that relationship. And he wasn't about to start with a movie date. [/b][/quote]
For serious. When he couldn't even commit to a damn movie, you shoulda just let him un-commit his happy ass down the road.

OMg should have! The reason I held on to him for so long is cos he was my very first friend here in San Antonio. It makes me so sad thinking about how crazy he was about me and I just kept looking the other way

Originally posted by dascoot+May 25 2006, 12:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 25 2006, 12:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 25 2006, 01:24 AM
*pushes you against the wall* Hi there. [/b][/quote]
hey. i had a dream last night that i found a bag of money at the river. and then i was swinging around on ropes through the woods. it was cool

Originally posted by a_iver+May 25 2006, 01:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 25 2006, 01:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@May 25 2006, 12:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@May 25 2006, 01:24 AM

*pushes you against the wall* Hi there.
hey. i had a dream last night that i found a bag of money at the river. and then i was swinging around on ropes through the woods. it was cool [/b][/quote]
That's great. *presses against your stomach* Did the chickens have large talons?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 24 2006, 10:31 PM
Service. Us poor men, we don't get a pace, we gotta sit there figure out yours. I'm bad at geometry too. Fuck, I need a protractor.
I think a graphing calculator would be more helpful to you.

Originally posted by Enyone@May 25 2006, 01:33 AM
It makes me so sad thinking about how crazy he was about me and I just kept looking the other way
:( Right? But then you just look like Crazy Desperate Woman if you ask "Why don't you worship me anymore??" *sigh*

No there were no chickens, but there was this big dude who got these powers to become super strong and he was all pissed at me. And then I got the powers to become super intelligent and swung away on the ropes. He followed, but eventually he fell.

Back