Boy Problem Thread

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 25 2006, 01:31 AM
Us poor men, we don't get a pace, we gotta sit there figure out yours.
Being a gentleman aside, the same applies for you. Don't waste your time on someone who's not compatible.

Originally posted by a_iver@May 24 2006, 09:38 PM
No there were no chickens, but there was this big dude who got these powers to become super strong and he was all pissed at me. And then I got the powers to become super intelligent and swung away on the ropes. He followed, but eventually he fell.
You need dexterity to do that.

Originally posted by a_iver@May 25 2006, 01:38 AM
No there were no chickens, but there was this big dude who got these powers to become super strong and he was all pissed at me. And then I got the powers to become super intelligent and swung away on the ropes. He followed, but eventually he fell.
*leans close to your ear* Did you have any other super powers?

Originally posted by dascoot+May 24 2006, 09:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 24 2006, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 25 2006, 01:31 AM
Us poor men, we don't get a pace, we gotta sit there figure out yours.
Being a gentleman aside, the same applies for you. Don't waste your time on someone who's not compatible. [/b][/quote]
Oh sweet, I'm a gentleman for true. Fuck math. I'll dazzle her with my amazing design solutions.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 24 2006, 10:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 24 2006, 10:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 25 2006, 01:38 AM
*leans close to your ear* Did you have any other super powers? [/b][/quote]
Jedi mind tricks. Watch out.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 25 2006, 01:41 AM
I'll dazzle her with my amazing design solutions.
Or your general Hugeness At Everything.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 24 2006, 09:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 24 2006, 09:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 25 2006, 01:41 AM
I'll dazzle her with my amazing design solutions.
Or your general Hugeness At Everything. [/b][/quote]
Of course, huge.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 25 2006, 12:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 25 2006, 12:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 25 2006, 01:38 AM
*leans close to your ear* Did you have any other super powers? [/b][/quote]
Not in the dream no. I also remember that Secede, Deceptikon, and Ilkae were hanging out at my house before a big concert. And Garret was their too. And I think Deceptikon said that Garret was being a real jackass. I defended him though. Oh and there were kayakers going down the river too.

Originally posted by a_iver+May 24 2006, 09:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 24 2006, 09:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@May 25 2006, 12:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@May 25 2006, 01:38 AM

Not in the dream no. I also remember that Secede, Deceptikon, and Ilkae were hanging out at my house before a big concert. And Garret was their too. And I think Deceptikon said that Garret was being a real jackass. I defended him though. Oh and there were kayakers going down the river too. [/b][/quote]
Fucking Deceptikon, I'll fight his ass, tonight.

Originally posted by a_iver+May 25 2006, 01:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 25 2006, 01:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver

Not in the dream no. I also remember that Secede, Deceptikon, and Ilkae were hanging out at my house before a big concert. And Garret was their too. And I think Deceptikon said that Garret was being a real jackass. I defended him though. Oh and there were kayakers going down the river too. [/b][/quote]
Well that makes two men I no longer have The Power over. Lesbianism, here I come! :woo:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 25 2006, 12:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 25 2006, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@May 25 2006, 01:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver

Not in the dream no. I also remember that Secede, Deceptikon, and Ilkae were hanging out at my house before a big concert. And Garret was their too. And I think Deceptikon said that Garret was being a real jackass. I defended him though. Oh and there were kayakers going down the river too.
Well that makes two men I no longer have The Power over. Lesbianism, here I come! :woo: [/b][/quote]
You know why Melissa

Back