Sincere Apologies

i was born some time during the 70's. hows that for an answer

then i guess i'm not as old as i thought. so much for being special.

Sick boy, Do you like Marbles?

did your Friend like Marbles,

Did either of you ever lose your marbles, if so why?

Do you guys ever play marbles,

If you know that is ......Where do marbles com from

and sorry everyone I was too busy writing my new story, I got so caught up I forgot about adtunes :D

yes, i like marbles. no, my friend is actually terrified of marbles. i lost my marbles a long time ago. i was never allowed near marbles as a kid, therefore i did not play marbles. and marbles come from a far off planet out of our solar system. marbles are the waste product of marbloid 7 (?). i have way too much time on my hands plus an active imagination. and i'm special.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 10 2005, 04:42 PM
yes, i like marbles. no, my friend is actually terrified of marbles. i lost my marbles a long time ago. i was never allowed near marbles as a kid, therefore i did not play marbles. and marbles come from a far off planet out of our solar system. marbles are the waste product of marbloid 7 (?). i have way too much time on my hands plus an active imagination. and i'm special.
:eek: ....Sickboy my friend

...You have passed.... well come to the inner sanctuary of marbles coolness.... B)

...I wish I was special...... :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 05:39 PM
You're special too. You're the weird marble kid.
Haha! you called me wierd.....when everyone knows I'm the Handsome one

You can't be both Handsome and wierd..can you?

And the marbles add the mysterious personality mix to it....

....Like seriously only a total coo and mysterious person would talk about marbles....and be able to relate it to anything

Back