Heyo!:... General thought :)

:lol: ...... I don't get it :huh:

.... :eek: .....I guess I can always smile :D

Originally posted by 4swrds@Dec 2 2005, 09:04 PM
Well ya see, Sugarpants, when We Of The Pasty Skin are in contact with the sun, we get burnt. And when we read on the couch next to the patio doors and the sun's shining in and we don't move out of it's path, we get a loverly burn on the leg and arm facing the doors. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 2 2005, 06:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 2 2005, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Dec 2 2005, 09:04 PM
:lol: ...... I don't get it  :huh:
Well ya see, Sugarpants, when We Of The Pasty Skin are in contact with the sun, we get burnt. And when we read on the couch next to the patio doors and the sun's shining in and we don't move out of it's path, we get a loverly burn on the leg and arm facing the doors. ;) [/b][/quote]
........ :eek: ....ahhh....... I have Light Brown skin I wouldn't know..... but I guesss everythings coo.... B)

.... Yay for marbles!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 2 2005, 06:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 2 2005, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Dec 2 2005, 09:04 PM
Well ya see, Sugarpants, when We Of The Pasty Skin are in contact with the sun, we get burnt. And when we read on the couch next to the patio doors and the sun's shining in and we don't move out of it's path, we get a loverly burn on the leg and arm facing the doors. ;) [/b][/quote]
:lol: I'm not that white! I'm italian so...

Freckles are coo.... B) ..... but paper was never nice to me.... nor its twin counterpart ... pencil and his cousins pen and led pencil..... :angry:

Back