pick-up lines

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Dec 29 2005, 04:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Dec 29 2005, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Dec 29 2005, 03:37 PM
:unsure: yea it was that game and i actually DID cry....quite a lot actually....ok...this is....awkward
:lol: Don't feel bad, I cried on the Final Fantasy X ending and that was like, a few months ago. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 30 2005, 02:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 30 2005, 02:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 29 2005, 06:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Dec 30 2005, 01:18 AM
I love how they're both grossed out by the same stuff.

:huh: you should start a website...madame zelda or somrthing...yea
What. The hell. Are you talkin bout. [/b][/quote]
you know where people talk you and you share your infinate wisdom (for a fee)

Is this sarcasm? Because I just can't take any more snide boys and their sarcasm right now. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 30 2005, 01:22 PM
Is this sarcasm? Because I just can't take any more snide boys and their sarcasm right now. :(
:lol:

i'm just laughing at what you said, you do tend to be on the ass end of snide remarks around here

I know I was playin.

But yeah I am, fuck that. What the hell did I ever do wrong anyway? <_<

you should unleash hell from a bottled-up rage with only a fury of roundhouse kicks able to be seen and indecipherable accents heard, and all shall know that dascoot was here

Back