pick-up lines

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 27 2005, 12:08 PM
i expected worse though... you must be losing your touch
I forgot to add:

"I don't think I can swallow all that"

"Meet my friend - Jenny. She loves threesomes"

"My ass is available tonight"

I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way straight to your heart...

Person #1: hey, you wanna do a 68? Person #2: What? Person #1: You go down, and I'll owe you one.

i saw one on a t-shirt today. of course, it's nowhere near the gems that have been posted before, but here goes nothing.

is your name summer? cause you're hot.

thank you, thank you. i'll be here all week, tip your waitress, and try the veal.

this one i heard from a dude whos worse than andy (really)

*cough* .....*hum*....now, this isnt me talking.......*cough* ok here goes....*hum* *cough*....'wanna wet my pee-pee?'

:unsure: i feel bad

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 29 2005, 06:12 PM

*cough* .....*hum*....now, this isnt me talking.......*cough* ok here goes....*hum* *cough*....'wanna wet my pee-pee?'

you're too adorable. :lol:

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 29 2005, 03:12 PM

:sick:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 30 2005, 01:18 AM
I love how they're both grossed out by the same stuff.
:huh: you should start a website...madame zelda or somrthing...yea

ooh! zelda!!!! :)

first game i ever played...i actually cried during the ending movie :unsure: it was on gameboy...dont look at me i was....like....6

Was it Link's Awakening? I almost cried at the end of that game, it's still my favorite. :D

:unsure: yea it was that game and i actually DID cry....quite a lot actually....ok...this is....awkward

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 29 2005, 03:37 PM
:unsure: yea it was that game and i actually DID cry....quite a lot actually....ok...this is....awkward
:lol: Don't feel bad, I cried on the Final Fantasy X ending and that was like, a few months ago. :mellow:

Originally posted by Scythe+Dec 29 2005, 06:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Dec 29 2005, 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 30 2005, 01:18 AM
I love how they're both grossed out by the same stuff.
:huh: you should start a website...madame zelda or somrthing...yea [/b][/quote]
What. The hell. Are you talkin bout.

Back