Twilight Zone music

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Clocks. I've never really told anyone this.. but sometimes they scare the shit out of me. I don't know why. Every now and then I'll glance at a clock, any clock, and just get terrified. Well ever since my little ghosty experience my clock has been acting really really funny.

Last week I was on the phone and I remember looking at the clock and it was 12:09 p.m. and I was like ok bye have to go to bed. Then I wake up in the middle of the night and it's 12:09? So I was like hmmmm. Then I wake up and it's daylight and it only says 2:30, in reality it was 9:00 a.m.

So I fix it and the other day all of a sudden it was 12 again, like at 6 in the evening. I fix it. Then yesterday I realized it wasn't the right time again. It was thirty minutes ahead, I decided not to fix it and just remember it's fast. Well then this morning I wake up at ''7:57'' and I'm like sweet I'm up early. So I do my thang, brush teeth, shower, bla lba bla. I go downstairs it's already 9:45!! So I go back upstairs and it's barely 8: 30.

:unsure: WTF is wrong with my clock?

Oooo and for those that saw Excorcism of Emily Rose, I woke up last night at 2:55.. well who the fuck knows what time it was really.. but I got scared and went back to bed :ph34r:

Does it run on a battery or it's plugged into the wall?

Swtich that clock with a different one and see if it does the same thing...

I wanna have a jammy party at Erika's and ask her ghosts some questions.

You guys need video quija, its so much better than normal quija.

Does anyone else snicker at that show E*Ring? I hear "O Ring" every time.

Benjamin Bratt!!! I recognize him therefore the show has to be good. ;)

Bleh, I'm sick of the political shows. We need more CSI franchises! CSI: Anchorage! YEAH!

chris meloni and cheese. haha oh i love that guy.

haha i wasn't paying attention to what everyone was talking about. i just saw "CSI"

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Oct 14 2005, 01:48 AM
chris meloni and cheese. haha oh i love that guy.

haha i wasn't paying attention to what everyone was talking about. i just saw "CSI"
:lol: That's SVU.

Randy! *clap* What? *clap* The devil! *clap* What? *clap* The devil is everywhere..

Originally posted by leone+Oct 14 2005, 01:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Oct 14 2005, 01:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@ Oct 14 2005, 01:45 AM
CSI: Anchorage!
:lol: CSI: North Dakota... Population: 4 :p [/b][/quote]
:lol: Ooh ooh Steve Buscemi can be the Grissom in that one!

Fucking Steve Buscemi!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is so dirty looking!!! :lol:

Back