And so like...

h1pp13

Veteran Member
Reaction score
like totally like.

Erm.

I was so at work, then I was so at school, then I was so asleep. Then..
Snap.

I got a comment on this my space thing? Myspace. Ever heard?
Anyways.

I was told I was missed?

Surely not.

I came to say hello and state the following things.
If you do get old, don't get senile.
I have not a girlfriend.
I'm single.
I've grown muscles.
And I've missed you all too, with your A.D.D. replies.

Originally posted by h1pp13@Dec 19 2006, 06:47 AM
like totally like.

Erm.

I was so at work, then I was so at school, then I was so asleep. Then..
Snap.

I got a comment on this my space thing? Myspace. Ever heard?
Anyways.

I was told I was missed?

Surely not.

I came to say hello and state the following things.
If you do get old, don't get senile.
I have not a girlfriend.
I'm single.
I've grown muscles.
And I've missed you all too, with your A.D.D. replies.
i love you too schookums

Oh dear.
This is good.

Well.
I worked at the Nursing Home tonight as normal.

Things were horrific, makes Mr. Hitchcock look like Barney.

Originally posted by h1pp13@Dec 20 2006, 08:45 PM
Oh dear.
This is good.

Well.
I worked at the Nursing Home tonight as normal.

Things were horrific, makes Mr. Hitchcock look like Barney.
What made it horrific? Was it like the Billy Madison movie "did you see that guys balls?.....yeah they were weird looking"? or the old guy standing up while playing bingo saying he won bingo but he has no pants on? I just hope there was some humor involved so you can look back on it and laugh.

Ten bucks everyone was puking and shitting everywhere. We had a flu go through my ALF over the summer that damn near killed everyone, it was like a scene from a Tarantino movie.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2006, 10:03 AM
Ten bucks everyone was puking and shitting everywhere. We had a flu go through my ALF over the summer that damn near killed everyone, it was like a scene from a Tarantino movie.
Ever seen the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous with Kirsten Dunst in it? When you said shitting and puking everywhere it reminded me of the clip where everyone eats bad shellfish. Then all the girls start puking and the camera man is interviewed and says in a funny way "fucking beauty queens puking everywhere".

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2006, 02:03 PM
You nailed it on the head. And my partner on my hall was sent home for vomiting to. So it was me vs. 24 of them.

And yes, those flu shots they gave them did not work. I thought some ladies chair was leaking oil from the bottom. It wasn't oil.

Originally posted by farbeyond+Dec 21 2006, 04:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Dec 21 2006, 04:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 21 2006, 10:03 AM
Ever seen the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous with Kirsten Dunst in it? When you said shitting and puking everywhere it reminded me of the clip where everyone eats bad shellfish. Then all the girls start puking and the camera man is interviewed and says in a funny way "fucking beauty queens puking everywhere". [/b][/quote]
:lol: Never seen it but I think I might have to now.

Originally posted by h1pp13+Dec 21 2006, 04:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (h1pp13 @ Dec 21 2006, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 21 2006, 02:03 PM
You nailed it on the head. And my partner on my hall was sent home for vomiting to. So it was me vs. 24 of them.

And yes, those flu shots they gave them did not work. I thought some ladies chair was leaking oil from the bottom. It wasn't oil. [/b][/quote]
At the time I was working weekends only, so by that Monday morning (I worked overnights) when my shift was over and I was feeling fine I thought I'd escaped unscathed, til I got home and threw my clothes in the laundry and sat down at the computer and immediately ran for the bathroom where I made out with the toilet for ten, fiftenn minutes. And I was sick all that week, my entire time off.

I worked the Alzheimer's ward.. on the other halls they just kept everyone in their rooms, fed em there and everything, for a couple weeks til it stopped spreading, but you can't keep sundowners in their rooms. They just kept everyone together the whole time, and passed that god damn flu back and forth three or four times before it went away.

We ran out of diapers, wipes, clean clothes, sheets, bed pads. My god, the laundry.. I seriously feel for you man.

We were having the same problem with supplies, we ran out of chucks, the pads were low and we had no big green briefs.

Sticking tiny blue ones on people is tough. But we don't have an Alhzhiemers ward, we have them all intermixed. Gah. Gah. I worked a double once, 2:30PM - 7:00 AM, that was rough, though cat eye was an interesting shift I must say. I'm 2nd shift though.

Cat eye?

We had mostly women residents, maybe 15 or 20 men in the whole facility of 100+ residents, and at that age most women have that butt spread thing to where only the sickliest of them would fit into the blue ones. And yet every month someone would order a fuck ton of them.

They'd also order pull-ups for everyone, or briefs for everyone. They needed to order pull ups for the walky talkies and briefs for the bedridden ones. I even volunteered to take over the orders for them because they never got anything right, never got us enough gloves or wipes and then bitched us out if the job was half-assed.. well fuck that, I'm not gonna get Hep C from an $8 an hour job just becaus the powers that be want to save some money by scrimping on gloves. I mean I cared about the residents, they never went around dirty, but if you're gonna have a By The Book way of doing things, then give your RCA's tghe fuckin tools they need to complete the job, ya know?

They caught us doubling up on the diapers too, and told us the entire facility could be shut down for that. What the hell for? The only thing it did was make it easier to change em!

Screw that place. <_<

I'll tie a johnny around my shoulders, cape-like, and cut eye holes in a pull-up for my mask, and then all I'll need to be a bona fide super hero is a goal more lofty than Bringing Clean Gloves To The Masses!! because that's not really all that bitchin sounding.

Just say laytex. People pay attention when you say laytex.

We have the cheap kind anywho.
I rip 50% of the gloves as soon as I put them on.

Back