And so like...

Yeah but what size are they? We only had like 4 guys on staff and the rest of the employees are these tiny little girls with tiny little hands so they always bought the size small gloves. Well I'm a big girl and I have big hands and me and the guys would hoard the rare boxes of Large and hide them in the residents' rooms and stuff. Then finally I just started buying my own and bringing em in. <_< And of course never got reimbursed, but whatever.

Well.
I work with small tiny girls. Actually, thats not the bad part, the bad part is that 4 out of the 9 girls I work with are pregnant, and another RN just left on maternity leave.

They are so cranky. Man.

So cranky.

Hehe... Anthony's post count spells BOOB! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Jan 2 2007, 11:46 PM
Hehe... Anthony's post count spells BOOB! :lol: :lol:
:lol:

you were counting and waiting for a long time werent you?

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 2 2007, 04:53 PM
you were counting and waiting for a long time werent you?
Nah, only when Rhonda reached BOOB. :)

Originally posted by h1pp13@Dec 29 2006, 09:03 PM
Well.
I work with small tiny girls. Actually, thats not the bad part, the bad part is that 4 out of the 9 girls I work with are pregnant, and another RN just left on maternity leave.

They are so cranky. Man.

So cranky.
women can be that way even if they are not pregnant dog. just be very cautious of what you say and do.

maybe its best even if you just dont talk at all, just always listen and shut up and nod.

cuz you know... women...

Yeah.....women. And grab a buddy. Toss small appliances and utensils at one another. Practice catching, dodging and deflecting.

a woman's mood is like the tides... unfortunately 715.8 times less predictable

A man is like the moon, always causing the bad moods. I mean tides.

women are like tornadoes

When you first meet them they're wild and adventurous and when they leave they take your car and home with them

Back