And so like...

Men are like hurricanes. Just get bigger and sloppier over time, then in the end just peter off into nothing more than a huge mess no one wants to clean up after and a few farts in the wind.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 3 2007, 12:58 AM
Men are like hurricanes. Just get bigger and sloppier over time, then in the end just peter off into nothing more than a huge mess no one wants to clean up after and a few farts in the wind.
true

Neh it was weak, but I was tryin to keep in line with your theme.

Erm.. sex without a good guy is like writing with a broken pencil.

Women are like volcanoes. First they rumble and you try to get away. Then they swell but it doesn't matter how far you run. Then they explode and you can't stop it. You want to try but nothing you do helps and most things even seem to make it worse which didn't seem possible. So you try to patch things up and pick up the wreckage but nooooooo. You find out that they've been talking shit about you to anyone that'll listen so you say screw it and just try to stay clear but they vandalize your vehicle and fill your answering machine with crap so you find yourself in a downtown hotel room just to try and get a little peace but she knows your vehicle finds you and causes a scene so you have no choice but to call the cops only to find that SHE has placed a restraining order on YOU and then.................

wait. We were talking about volcanoes weren't we. So yeah. They're like volcanoes or something.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 3 2007, 01:11 AM
what i meant was: ''pointless''

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 2 2007, 06:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 2 2007, 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 3 2007, 01:11 AM
what i meant was: ''pointless'' [/b][/quote]
Okay. Well what I meant is probably self explanatory.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 3 2007, 01:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 3 2007, 01:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 2 2007, 06:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jan 3 2007, 01:11 AM

what i meant was: ''pointless''
Okay. Well what I meant is probably self explanatory. [/b][/quote]
probably :mellow:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 2 2007, 06:18 PM
Women are like volcanoes. First they rumble and you try to get away. Then they swell but it doesn't matter how far you run. Then they explode and you can't stop it. You want to try but nothing you do helps and most things even seem to make it worse which didn't seem possible. So you try to patch things up and pick up the wreckage but nooooooo. You find out that they've been talking shit about you to anyone that'll listen so you say screw it and just try to stay clear but they vandalize your vehicle and fill your answering machine with crap so you find yourself in a downtown hotel room just to try and get a little peace but she knows your vehicle finds you and causes a scene so you have no choice but to call the cops only to find that SHE has placed a restraining order on YOU and then.................

wait. We were talking about volcanoes weren't we. So yeah. They're like volcanoes or something.
The one with the stupid name?? :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: A combination of her and a few others. I was just trying to be funny. :p

You're forgetting my age and the fact that I've never been married. When you have lifetime tryouts for a team you're bound to be hit by a few stray bitches........errr ummm pitches. ;) :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 2 2007, 08:01 PM
You're forgetting my age and the fact that I've never been married.
:lol: :lol: Really?! How many lovechildren you got out there? :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 2 2007, 06:08 PM
Heee!

I wanna hold tryouts. :(
Why? So you can have a few psycho alkie drugie stalker stories to tell? :p

Back