pick-up lines

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
So....are you gonna kiss me now or do i have to lie to my diary again?

anyway, i heard someone use that line.... i thought it was original....kinda...whats the best (or even better, the worst :p ) youve ever heard?

oh and from notting hill:
-front of the t-shirt says
youre the most beautiful woman i have ever seen
-back of the t-shirt says
Fancy a fuck?

btw where the hell is everyone? :blink: dont you guys wake up at 4 am?

No one has ever really used a pick-up line on me, thank god. But the other night I was at a bar and this guy came up to me and sat down and was like "hey, remember me?" and was going on and on, talking to me and I said "no, I think you have me confused with someone else" and he's all "no baby, you were in my dream last night, remember?" :naughty: .....loser :rolleyes:

:lol: That's a pretty good one.

The only lines ever got were dished out jokingly. :(

most guys are afraid of me so I don't have to deal with that stuff, thank goodness.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 26 2005, 06:31 PM
most guys are afraid of me so I don't have to deal with that stuff, thank goodness.
afraid? :huh: why?

youre not an assassin, or a CIA spy or sumthin, are you?

:unsure: cuz after watching mr & ms. smith...

i used to get those emails with tons of cheesey lines. the following are pulled from here or some i remember:

hey babe, wanna come back to my place for sex and a drink? no? you don't drink?

*beckon a girl over with your finger* baby, i just made you come with one finger, imagine what i can do with the rest of my body

do you use windex on your pants? cuz i can see myself in 'em

that's a beautiful dress, it would look even better crumpled up in the corner of my room

I have this magic watch that can actually talk to me. Seriously, it's saying something right now.*Put ear to watch* It says that you're not wearing any underwear, is that true? No? Oh... *Tap watch a few times* That's the problem... my watch is an hour fast!

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 26 2005, 07:11 PM
i used to get those emails with tons of cheesey lines. the following are pulled from here or some i remember:

hey babe, wanna come back to my place for sex and a drink? no? you don't drink?

*beckon a girl over with your finger* baby, i just made you come with one finger, imagine what i can do with the rest of my body

do you use windex on your pants? cuz i can see myself in 'em

that's a beautiful dress, it would look even better crumpled up in the corner of my room

I have this magic watch that can actually talk to me. Seriously, it's saying something right now.*Put ear to watch* It says that you're not wearing any underwear, is that true? No? Oh... *Tap watch a few times* That's the problem... my watch is an hour fast!
:mellow:

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 26 2005, 12:11 PM
^ Awesome. :lol:

Your drink one reminded me of "Wanna get a pizza and fuck? What, you don't like pizza?" Or its lazy cousin, "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 26 2005, 12:14 PM
Your drink one reminded me of "Wanna get a pizza and fuck?
much better than the one i heard :lol: especially given the pizza reference

Nope, just remembered it from back in the day.. "pizza" has only recently taken on its new meaning. ;)

Originally posted by Scythe+Dec 26 2005, 09:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Dec 26 2005, 09:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Dec 26 2005, 06:31 PM
afraid? :huh: why?

youre not an assassin, or a CIA spy or sumthin, are you?

:unsure: cuz after watching mr & ms. smith... [/b][/quote]
no, I just keep to myself a lot so people don't really know what to think of me. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Reximus Maximus
oh ok, but it does make it way funnier now :lol:
:lol: You know it.

I just searched, I was sure we'd had a thread with our favorite lines but I can't find it. Anyway there's the classics:

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd make it so U and I were together.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Can I borrow a quarter? My mom said to call her when I met the girl of my dreams.

But those are like, trying too hard. If you're gonna use a line you gotta make it the most ridiculous one possible and hope for a laugh to break the ice. Like "That sweater is really nice. But ya know what would look better on you? Me."

Haha it's not really a pickup line but I just remembered a great joke. It's gotta be told by a guy though, it'd be weird comin from a chick.. but anyway:

"Hey what has two thumbs and loves blowjobs? *point two :eek:k: signs at self* THIS guy."

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 26 2005, 12:40 PM
"Hey what has two thumbs and loves blowjobs? *point two signs at self* THIS guy."
:lol: :lol: that's my favorite

found some more i liked:

nice to meet you, my name is milk and i do your body good

hi. you'll do

let's play house. you be the door and i'll slam you

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 26 2005, 12:45 PM
hi. you'll do
:lol: :lol: That's like Chappelle's take on how Clinton hooked up with Monica Lewinski.. something like "He's the president, he's a busy man! He just stuck his head out the Oval Office door and said 'Uhh uhhh..... YOU! You'll do, get in here!' "

Oh man I only just found out they're even HAVING a third season, I thought it was over for good! *dances*

Back