The worst song I've heard recently

Fuckin dood.. well call his cell and have him bring us up a couple beers, we'll do it.

Wait booze doesn't hurt demon fetuses right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I forgot about that!! Hahahah hey member the time when they were gluing cotton balls on the rats and sellin em as toy poodles?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Or the cat-thing I was tryin to describe a while ago but couldn't find a picture of, remember? That Halloween special when Bart controlled things with his mind and he was like "This cat's boring" and he gave it clown feet and an umbrella for a tail or somethin.. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I'm surprised they didn't reair that episode during Halloween... or maybe they did and I missed it. :( Poopy chem class.

I know, every year at Halloween I wait for it and I keep missing it. <_<

yeah they aired it. I watched that one. I also own all the seasons up to 8, so I watch it all the time hahaha. But yeah it was on one day, good episode. Kinda old tho

anyone who listens to Billy Talent may know this, but there are 2 different versions of devil in a midnight mass... like they have a pretty noticable difference.. why in God's name did they do that?

Even if not, maybe he just wanted to be different. Artistic, if you will. ;)

Back