HipHop Song Heard In Rasputin

Jesio_Chez

Reaction score
I heard this song at A Rasputin CD Store last Thursday and was just wondering if anyone might have an idea of what it could be. I asked 2 different people who worked there and they had no idea.

It was a very fast and uptempo hip-hop song, I dont know if it's old or new, im assuming its new. It has a very jungle/tribal quality to it and there seems to be multiple MC's on the track, including a female MC. The chorus, however, is nothing but tribal chanting in what sounded like the Indian language. Hindu, not Native American.

I have a feeling it is someone like Aesop Rock or Atmosphere or someone like that, only because the very first two words of the chant in the chorus sounded like "Aesop", but i really dont know.

I managed to make out a lyric, although I dont know if its gonna help, toward the end of the song, someone is rapping about "Impostors are good" or something about "Impostors"

I know its rather unclear, but any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:eek: I'm shocked you said shit Anthony. (I had to retype your name like 3 times cause I kept putting it as anythony. I'm so tired. :lol: )

Did I mention I rock at linking URLs? Cause I do.
I only save bad words for special occasions :)

Originally posted by a_iver@May 25 2006, 05:54 PM
Did I mention I rock at linking URLs? Cause I do.
I only save bad words for special occasions :)
:wub:

So, if I wanna move it to another message board, how do I do that?

Hmmm I don't know.. You could just start another thread in the Other Music. I'm not sure what song you're talking about, but it sounds like something Malcom Kipe would make.

Originally posted by Jesio_Chez@May 26 2006, 12:16 AM
So, if I wanna move it to another message board, how do I do that?
PM either jca or michelle and they'll move it for you. :)

Back