The worst song I've heard recently

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Greetings everybody, and welcome to the most hated songs topic.

This is just basicaly reviews for song that you hate, and would like to mention to everyone which song it is, and why it is so bad, and then discuss it with everyone else.

I would like to start off with the song SexyBack by Justin timberlake... Why doesn't it sound anything like him? Are computerized voices taking dominating music now? hmm.. well the beat may be catchy, but have you actually listened to the LYRICS???
"Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave"

I have yet to discover what message he is trying to get across in this song...

a vigorous sponge bath and a clean pair of man tights?

Stars are blind - Paris Hilton

well, she wasn't much of an actor, and she's an even worse singer. Why did she start a career in singing anyways? The song itself is terrible, I like nothing about it.

I have to say I liked her video that floated around the internet... and thats about it.

I have to confess when I first heard it on the radio I thought it was Gwen Stefani and I liked it. :ph34r:

Don't hurt me.Please.

most songs from Avenged Sevenfold do suck only a few stand out, well in my opinion.
reageton sucks, thats all everyone down here listens to, i tried to listen and jam to it but 2 mins is enough. almost all the songs sound the same, same beat. its annoying.

i am gonna have to say anything reggaeton
same beat and thats pretty much all you hear in miami

Ive never even heard of reggaeton... and by the sounds of it, I dont want to

Everyone's all like "Massive Attack's 'Unfinished Sympathy' is the best song ever!" but i just don't see it...or hear it rather...

the worst song i have heard recently is chicken noodle soup

I heard this hiphop song on a cab:

Guy: "You let that ass grow, twenty four, twenty four..."
Girls: "Yeah I I let this ass grow, twenty four, twenty four..."

:lol:

Back