The worst song I've heard recently

Originally posted by leone@Oct 25 2006, 11:56 PM
Yes, the serum works! :devil:

Er... I mean, how strange! :ph34r:
Damn you! cat with head phones poisoning peoples minds with serums...Im on to your evil deeds :angry: ...No evildoer escapes the wrath of the Pirate Ninja!!!!!!! :spidey: :ph34r:

Originally posted by ad7+Oct 25 2006, 09:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ad7 @ Oct 25 2006, 09:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Oct 1 2006, 09:12 PM
Anything by Avenged Sevenfold sucks.
not just that song, all their songs suck. [/b][/quote]
Their new album does blow. But they had a couple of good songs before they sold out and the singer lost his voice. Checkout the songs: "Unholy Confessions" and "Chapter Four" by them.

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 25 2006, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 25 2006, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AtlasRoad@Oct 25 2006, 10:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Oct 25 2006, 06:19 PM
What the fuck is this chicken noodle song you people keep talking about?

you must download it and poison your mind like the rest of us . join the party !
I'm sorta afraid to.

Bambam you're easily entertained, I bet you're great on dates. [/b][/quote]
I am just an easy going guy that likes to party, have sex, and fun. Now, i ask you is there anything wrong with that?

Oh don't ask me, I'm all for it. But I'm sure Anthony can tell you.

Originally posted by kristykat182@Oct 28 2006, 12:07 AM
anything by hinder is awful
Nickelback clones.
but I kinda like the track Get Stoned.

Hinder is alright but nothing great. The gravely voice is cool yet irritating at the same time. He sounds like he's singing with a stuffy nose.

How about Theory of a Deadman. Nickel Back actually discovered them and gave them their first break on the soundtrack of Spiderman.

nickelback got good. The song animals... amazing song. I know this is a discussion for songs that suck, but I had to mention it, because nickelback did suck... or at least got annoying.

we play this song at work called fashionista by, i guess you can call him a guy, named jimmy james or something like that.
it's annoying.

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Nov 3 2006, 07:05 PM
nickelback got good. The song animals... amazing song. I know this is a discussion for songs that suck, but I had to mention it, because nickelback did suck... or at least got annoying.
No, they suck at all times, for the rest of eternity, in hell.

Back