The worst song I've heard recently

Originally posted by cultclassic@Oct 7 2006, 11:02 PM
I heard this hiphop song on a cab:

Guy: "You let that ass grow, twenty four, twenty four..."
Girls: "Yeah I I let this ass grow, twenty four, twenty four..."

:lol:
I have no idea what that is...

I got one from an ad and one from the radio.

That freakin Skinny Black Pant ad with the "re-mixed" AC/DC song where Audry Hepburn's quotes are freakin' added in here and here and everywhere of the "song." I was watching Supernatural on the CW this week--and OMG that electric guitar sound of the song came up and I was expecting to hear the Hepburn voice-overs and was about to yell out "WHY THE F*** ARE THEY PLAYING THIS SONG ON A SCI FI HORROR SHOW?!" I like AC/DC, but that ad RUINED them for me! I can never hear that Back in Black song ever again without expecting the voice overs!

From the radio, I gotta to many to list, but for now its Cascada's "Miracle." I mean this song is about a girl whose boyfriend cheated on her and still wants him to take her back. Yeah that's right--she's begging for her cheating boyfriend to take her back and the chorus says "please let me be your girl." My kid sister and her friends love that song is freakin sickening! Its telling women, its ok if your boyfriend cheats on you--just beg to be his girlfriend again. Its such a faaaaar cry from Cascada's first song "Every Time We Touch" since that was like a "love" song about being happy in love.

All of Rihanna...Especially "Unfaithful"...that song sucks so bad but my sister loves it. Everytime i hear "Unfaithful" i get all mad and get all high blood and stuff lol I'm getting angry right now lol

also

hate "Chicken Noodle Soup" and "Vans"........Vans i think thats a shoe companylol...Come on! Hip-Hop/Rap has hit bottom.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 1 2006, 09:12 PM
Anything by Avenged Sevenfold sucks.
not just that song, all their songs suck.

Is "Anything" a song name? Cause I thought he was saying everything by them sucked.

I assume that was a song coz' everbody is posting the song titles. But we all agree that the band suck so that's good enough. :lol:

A cd by Gwen Steffani. When i was working out at the Gym some lady put her cd and i could not get motivated to work out.

CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP ! CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP ! CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH A SODA ON THE SIDE !

:angry:

What the fuck is this chicken noodle song you people keep talking about?

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 25 2006, 06:19 PM
you must download it and poison your mind like the rest of us . join the party !

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 25 2006, 06:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Caren H+Oct 8 2006, 07:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Oct 8 2006, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Oct 7 2006, 11:02 PM
I heard this hiphop song on a cab:

Guy: "You let that ass grow, twenty four, twenty four..."
Girls: "Yeah I I let this ass grow, twenty four, twenty four..."

:lol:
I have no idea what that is... [/b][/quote]
me neither! :lol: anybody know this one? It's so bad, I want to hear it again... :lol:

Originally posted by AtlasRoad+Oct 25 2006, 10:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AtlasRoad @ Oct 25 2006, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 25 2006, 06:19 PM
you must download it and poison your mind like the rest of us . join the party ! [/b][/quote]
I'm sorta afraid to.

Bambam you're easily entertained, I bet you're great on dates.

Dude. I just wrote out this post in response to what you said, and then I read it back to myself before I posted it and realized I was actually continuing a conversation I'd been having in my head. :blink:

Yes, the serum works! :devil:

Er... I mean, how strange! :ph34r:

Back