Have a safe memorial day everyone!

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
See, I was going to title this "have a happy memorial day everyone" but that's kind of dumb because technically memorial day wouldn't really be "happy" so I decided on safe because a lot of people get completely drunk so I thought I would tell you all to at least be safe.

Anyway, I'm really just bored because I'm at work and we are completely slow but yet they still insist on making me show up. At least I get triple pay for this. :)

oh nooooooose i can't believe you have to work today. if it makes you feel better, i'm not really doing anything. i think the height of my excitement today is going to be washing my car. woot woot

Yes, I've been here for 2 hours now and have talked to one customer for 3 minutes. I can't believe I have to work today either. :lol: At least someone else is finally on here that I can talk to.

yay just like old times~! i can't log on as much at work *le sigh* and when i do i'm so lost because i can't keep up with our baseement a.d.d. it's awesome.

Yes, I'm actually hoping to get this other job and if I do I will not be able to play at work like I do now. :( I'm going to miss hanging out in the basement all day.

im here?

anyway for triple pay id do almost every holiday *shrug*
of course it sucks that you cant be with friends n family, but i dont have real friends so

Yeah, it's not so bad because I've still only taken that one 3 min call and I'm just playing on the internets doing nothing.

OMG, that would be awesome!! I wonder if I would get caught. :lol: It's an 800 number so, hey, free long distance!!! :leela:

:lol: Do they monitor/tape the phone convos?

I always get that, "Your conversation might be recorded to ensure quality" or some crap like that before the person answers. :lol:

Yes the person that usually monitors is not here but we have several departments that supposedly do monitor us from time to time that we don't know about. I don't really believe that but I'm too chicken to chance it. :lol:

That's Bushwhacker paying off big business so they can monitor you!

Hmmm, :naughty: Well, you go to the broom closet and I'll be there in a bit. :p

YOU SICK FREAK! I was talking about some damn ice cream.

Geeze!

Back