What Are You Afraid Of?

ECWtotheXtreme

All-Star Member
Reaction score
What Are You Afraid Of???

I'm Afraid of those lizards (i don't know what they're called i would like to though!!!) anyway im afrad of those lizards that when the chase you they stand up on their back 2 legs and their flaps come out of their neck thats just freaky!!!

Spiders and sounds in the house that I can't identify. Especially at night when I'm in bed for both things. :lol:

And aren't those lizards called Frilled Lizards?

I am terribly afraid of the excessive use of punctuation marks.

Originally posted by Magilune@Dec 22 2005, 12:36 PM
Spiders and sounds in the house that I can't identify. Especially at night when I'm in bed for both things. :lol:

And aren't those lizards called Frilled Lizards?
Ditto.

Originally posted by proof@Dec 22 2005, 01:09 PM
I am terribly afraid of the excessive use of punctuation marks.
:lol:

Yeah frill lizards I think, or frilled maybe. They ARE creepy man. I'm afraid of drowning. In fact didn't you already start something for ultimate nightmares? I'm afraid of clone threads. :ph34r:

I'm afraid of some really weird stuff. The sky moving really fast unexpectedly, semi's suddenly swirving across traffic on the highway in front of me, loud sounds, objects that resemble eyes, the ground moving. I'm not like, paranoid.. I just picture things happening a lot. :unsure:

I'm also afraid of being alone all my life and being stuck in a job I hate.

In Costa Rica they called those Jesus Christ lizards. I saw a few.

I'm afraid of getting lost (mainly b/c I am horrible at following directions!!)

I'm afraid of my house catching on fire cause I've gots myself, my hubby, my baby, my husky, my bulldog, my cat, and my ferret all to worry about.

Reminds me of Dane Cook, "wear a shirt that says "I bleed when you shoot me in the chestplate" and I wil not shoot you in the chestplate, superbleeder, haha I called him superbleeder!"

Originally posted by myself+Dec 24 2005, 06:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (myself @ Dec 24 2005, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> losing my hands[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Dec 24 2005, 06:52 PM
it's all so clear now. :lol: [/quote]
ha freakin ha

anyway, i dont know wether it fits here or in the worst nightmare topic
honestly though, there isnt a damn thing that frightens me, but that......
i dunno
just to think of all the things i wouldnt be able to do

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 24 2005, 11:52 AM
it's all so clear now. :lol:
I think she said that ^ because she thought that "losing my hands" was the answer to her question. That's what I thought anyway, like that "Losing My Hands" was the name of a tv show or something. Since that thing in Sam's avatar is a hand puppet. Anyway..

Back