What Are You Afraid Of?

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 24 2005, 01:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 24 2005, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Dec 24 2005, 11:52 AM
it's all so clear now. :lol:
I think she said that ^ because she thought that "losing my hands" was the answer to her question. That's what I thought anyway, like that "Losing My Hands" was the name of a tv show or something. Since that thing in Sam's avatar is a hand puppet. Anyway.. [/b][/quote]
That is what I though, sorry about that. :)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Dec 24 2005, 11:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Dec 24 2005, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 24 2005, 01:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Dec 24 2005, 11:52 AM
it's all so clear now. :lol:

I think she said that ^ because she thought that "losing my hands" was the answer to her question. That's what I thought anyway, like that "Losing My Hands" was the name of a tv show or something. Since that thing in Sam's avatar is a hand puppet. Anyway..
That is what I though, sorry about that. :) [/b][/quote]
oh, :lol: yea thats actually....a funny misunderstanding.... my bad though, its so dan hard to keep up with off-topicing but thats what makes this place interesting

em....if i can keep up with you guys...does that mean i have ADD too? :unsure:

It's impossible for me to keep up. :lol: That's why I don't post as much as everybody else does, I usually have no idea what they're talking about. :(

:lol: hehe im having trouble too actually :unsure:
hard to keep up, specially cuz they tend to cross topics

i tell you if youve been away for a while youre gonna have a hard time

yeah, I was gone for over a week once and I came back and was like :blink: :blink:

:lol: :lol:

lolz

yea...it helps me decide what to do with all this spare time

Don't you guys ever have conversations in real life where the topic shifts from one topic to another? I just assumed that was a natural progression. :unsure:

insectophobic.......I think thats what its called..ya know the fear of insects.....I just can't stand insects...... :ermm:

i'm afraid of random hugs from strangers. oh, and girls. yeah, they terrify me.

.......no please, seriously those vermins..... ugh especially the thought of them crawling on you...like in King kong......man I would never be able to kill them all so calmly.....I would freak out and go crazy...that would probably be imbedded into my mind for ever possibly dirve me crazy.....I don't know why.... if I see an insect I will kill it...and when its dead I would demolish its remains to make sure of it. :angry:

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 26 2005, 01:01 PM
i'm afraid of random hugs from strangers. oh, and girls. yeah, they terrify me.
Haha! dude the fear of girls will soon pass............ you'll find yourself running after them rather then running away from them..... :D

Back