How sexy are you?

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
clickee

Even though you are sexy, both men and women agree that confidence and a sense of humor are very important when seeking a date or soul mate. So whether you are looking for true love or simply dating, a confident smile goes a long way.

details:
Line of Heart
Your Line of Heart is a curved line. You are creative and sensitive. Sometimes ruled by emotions, sometimes by imagination. Sometimes you let feelings get in the way of clear thinking, and often for the better.

Shape of Fingertips
The tips of your fingers are round. Sometimes other people seem too slow, so you finish their sentences for them. You are bright and intuitive, with a tendency to stick your neck out too far and getting hurt.

Thumb Flexibility
Based on the flexibility level of your thumb you are generous and open to suggestions. Flexible and friendly, original at times but willing to cooperate with the right persons. Open to experimentation and exploration.

Highest Mound
Your highest mound is on the base if your thumb. A people person. Outgoing and going out. Likes to laugh and party. Appreciates good food, good friends, and good drink.

I don't think I will take this quiz at work. That would suck for someone to walk up behing me while I'm taking a "how sexy are you" quiz. :lol:

Line of Heart
Your Line of Heart is a curved line. You are creative and sensitive. Sometimes ruled by emotions, sometimes by imagination. Sometimes you let feelings get in the way of clear thinking, and often for the better.

Shape of Fingertips
The tips of your fingers are round. Sometimes other people seem too slow, so you finish their sentences for them. You are bright and intuitive, with a tendency to stick your neck out too far and getting hurt.

Thumb Flexibility
Based on the flexibility level of your thumb you are generous and open to suggestions. Flexible and friendly, original at times but willing to cooperate with the right persons. Open to experimentation and exploration.

Highest Mound
Your highest mound is on the base if your thumb. A people person. Outgoing and going out. Likes to laugh and party. Appreciates good food, good friends, and good drink.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 11 2006, 11:27 AM
I don't think I will take this quiz at work. That would suck for someone to walk up behing me while I'm taking a "how sexy are you" quiz. :lol:
I was just thinking that same thing! :lol:

Line of Heart

Shape of Fingertips
The tips of your fingers are square. You meet life head on and seldom lose. You are sensible and practical and never let emotions distract you from the truth. A place for everything and everything in its place.

Thumb Flexibility
Based on the flexibility level of your thumb you have a good balance between brains and feelings. Don't think things to death, nor follow emotions over a cliff. Your mind can be changed, but the argument has to be convincing.

Highest Mound
Your highest mound is on the base if your thumb. A people person. Outgoing and going out. Likes to laugh and party. Appreciates good food, good friends, and good drink. <<<actually this entire description here could not be farther from the truth, lol

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 12 2006, 12:31 AM

Highest Mound
Your highest mound is on the base if your thumb. A people person. Outgoing and going out. Likes to laugh and party. Appreciates good food, good friends, and good drink. <<<actually this entire description here could not be farther from the truth, lol
same here. only reason the highest mound is on the base of my thumb is because i used to play the game boy a lot

Line of Heart

Shape of Fingertips

Thumb Flexibility
Based on the flexibility level of your thumb you have a good balance between brains and feelings. Don't think things to death, nor follow emotions over a cliff. Your mind can be changed, but the argument has to be convincing.

Highest Mound
Your highest mound is under your middle finger. Considerate and serious. You possess both strong thoughts and sincere convictions. Hard to fool.

Back