Quotes

"You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven." :wub: -- Jimi Hendrix

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 11 2006, 07:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 11 2006, 07:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jan 11 2006, 10:03 PM
Last night while playing halo with the crew I said "You Hack!" in a retarded voice and it brought down the house, kinda a had to be there thing I guess. :rolleyes:
You own the world. [/b][/quote]
I know. ;)

"to live is one thing... but to feel life flow threw your soul...that my friend...is something no one should miss..."

Hey guys, did you ever get your balls caught in the toaster when it was turned all the way up to dark brown, and your wife was trying to rub butter on your balls, and your pit bull was in the kitchen and he really loves butter? It's an awful feeling.

~George Carlin

:lol: I'll be keeping this thread alive for awhile, methinks. I'm reading When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops? and giggling like a 10 year old with a Playboy. :lol:

Here's a thought: If you have a perfectly DNA-matched identical twin, technically it's possible to go fuck yourself.
:ph34r:

:lol: :lol: I've been meaning to steal that book from my friend. Thanks for reminding me. :)

;)

Originally posted by Carlin
Two soldiers get into a fight. Two other soldiers pull them apart and tell them not to fight. Then they all pick up their guns and go kill people.

You know what's good about being in your sixties? Your children are in their forties, so you don't have to worry about child molesters anymore. Unless, of course, one of your forty-year-old children is a child molester.

I'd like to point out that during the twentieth century, white, God-fearing, predominantly Christian Europe produced Lenin, Stalin, Franco, Hitler and Mussolini.

I've never seen a homeless guy with a bottle of Gatorade.

There's a message window that comes up on my computer screen whenever I type in a command the computer doesn't like. It says "Fuck you, I don't do that."
:lol: :lol: I love him..

Gahahahah he called Barbara Bush "the big silver douche bag"!! :lol: :lol:

There's a message window that comes up on my computer screen whenever I type in a command the computer doesn't like. It says "Fuck you, I don't do that."
:lol: :lol: I think that's the computer that comes with Microsoft Word. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 5 2006, 03:38 PM
Gahahahah he called Barbara Bush "the big silver douche bag"!! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: MUST GET BOOK!

Beethoven was a pupil of Haydn, and Schubert lived near the two of them. Supposedly they all frequented the same little cafes. I wonder if they ever got together and gang-banged a lady piano player. Just a thought.

Hahah I still read Beethoven as Beeth Oven thanks to Bill & Ted.. which Carlin was in. :blink: Wow doood..

:lol: :lol: :ph34r:

Your book's funnier than my book. :(

Is that the same one you've been reading? It sounds familiar.

Nah, just started on Monday. I think you're thinking of this one that i linked before. :unsure:

I've read a bunch since school ended. :nerd:

Mmm yeah that might be the one. I'm goin to Barnes & Noble tomorrow to celebrate payday and I'ma look for that one you recommended. :)

:woo: I found out that there's a second one. *adds to list*

"A man in Las Vegas ate 47 grilled cheese sandwiches in 10 minutes. A few weeks ago, the same guy ate 50 hot dogs. And guess what? Here's the best part, girls. He's still single." - Letterman :wub:

Back