MySpace

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 16 2006, 10:55 AM
I'm not allowed to get mine.

Yet.
Yeah, just one rule. If you are female and plan on ever getting pregnant. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT get a tat under your bellybutton!! :blink: Actually it did go back to normal but it wasn't pretty when I was all big. :p

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 12 2006, 01:30 PM
cleek
I'm looking so like a dork here at work laughing my ass off at that! It's all quiet in our cubicles and I'm cracking up in mine. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 16 2006, 03:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 16 2006, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Mar 12 2006, 01:30 PM
cleek
I'm looking so like a dork here at work laughing my ass off at that! It's all quiet in our cubicles and I'm cracking up in mine. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: I know it's awesome, yes? I found it prawling the internet :ph34r:

Originally posted by Panther+Mar 16 2006, 02:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Panther @ Mar 16 2006, 02:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Mar 9 2006, 09:17 PM
I don't think I will have any pics of me on it
Being an ex-video gamer that so screams something out to me.

I won't say what though, because it's not true.

And I forgot why I was excited, as for I am emo today.

But I drew my friend a tattoo

And I'm to get mine sometime next week... or something... [/b][/quote]
I just mean that I don't know how. I'm workin on getting my brother to help me. Where's your avatar?

I hate MySpace!!!! How do you send a picture? See this stuff above the tag thingie and button with http:// so I can put things there. Why can't I do this on MySpace? :!@#$:

You need to use html. Remind me tomorrow and I'll send you some tags you can use, I'm wayy too tired tonight. :zzz:

Back