Type

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 7 2006, 04:15 PM
Well slap some make up on ya both and you're good to go.
:lol: Yeah, plus it's dark in there so you guys won't notice. :p

You fancy a mental challenge! You go for the brainy type!

Let's put it this way; you would never date the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. A bloke without a brain is not the man for you! Your Mr. Right is well-read, extremely knowledgeable, and can beat anyone at Trivial Pursuit. He can hold his own in any intellectual conversation, and he has an insatiable desire to learn. You prefer a strong mind rather than strong muscles and have no patience for someone who considers telly mentally stimulating. Whether it's because he can take apart a computer and rebuild it at the speed of light or the way he can recite the price of any stock on the market, his brainpower impresses you. You love to learn, and there's no better knowledge than the sort you get from someone you love!

:nerd:

Originally posted by leone+Apr 7 2006, 01:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 7 2006, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 7 2006, 04:15 PM
Well slap some make up on ya both and you're good to go.
:lol: Yeah, plus it's dark in there so you guys won't notice. :p [/b][/quote]
No.

Originally posted by leone@Apr 7 2006, 04:26 PM
You fancy a mental challenge! You go for the brainy type!

Let's put it this way; you would never date the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. A bloke without a brain is not the man for you! Your Mr. Right is well-read, extremely knowledgeable, and can beat anyone at Trivial Pursuit. He can hold his own in any intellectual conversation, and he has an insatiable desire to learn. You prefer a strong mind rather than strong muscles and have no patience for someone who considers telly mentally stimulating. Whether it's because he can take apart a computer and rebuild it at the speed of light or the way he can recite the price of any stock on the market, his brainpower impresses you. You love to learn, and there's no better knowledge than the sort you get from someone you love!

:nerd:
:wub:

*wraps you up in seran wrap and stuffs you in my trunk*
:naughty:

I sold a porcelain doll on eBay once, and I wrapped it up in saran wrap before I shipped it, and it was so effing creepy to stretch plastic over the face of a grinning child. :blink:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 8 2006, 12:48 PM
it was so effing creepy to stretch plastic over the face of a grinning child. :blink:
You get used to it after a while.

Forget Mr Average! You go for the artistic type!

Creative. Sensitive. A bit offbeat. Your type is the Artiste, a unique man who knows how to express himself in many ways, whether it's through words, music, or attire. You're attracted to his unconventional ways and his remarkable talents. He doesn't feel compelled to abide by society's norms. He believes that individuality is the key to happiness, and everything he does is a reflection of his "inner self". You fall head-over-heels for such confidence and style. Whether he's playing a song he wrote for just you or writing you a love letter, this man knows how to make you feel special. He's in touch with his feminine side and doesn't need to assert his masculinity to feel manly. If we were to paint a picture of your future, the Artiste would definitely be part of it!

that's where the tragedy starts. *le sigh*

Hey guys,

My type is the Hopeless Romantic type... :huh:

Looking for a woman who swoons when you recite poetry? Goes limp over a bouquet of hand-picked wildflowers? The hopeless romantic is your girl. She loves soft music, candlelight, and long walks by the sea at sunset. She cries at weepy movies (her favourite genre) and has had her wedding planned since grammar school. She's looking for a deep relationship - a soul mate. She's a traditional girl you can open up to and talk to about your feelings, your past, and your hopes for the future. How to win her heart? Romance her. Send her flowers, surprise her with a picnic lunch, or go for a horse-drawn carriage ride. Before you know it, you and your girl will be creating a life-long love story.

more like I'm a hopeless romantic myself...

hmm, I don't remember which topic it was. You'll have to ask Leone the search whore -I mean, search goddess.

:eek: ...my ears....

well I gtg anyways...my little sister wants to go on the comp. <_<

see ya guys ...prolly come on later today... :D

Back