Pardon my griping

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 27 2006, 01:25 AM
Long day... Had to meet with an attorney, :sick: but can't complain! Came out of the meeting, it was bright and sunny outside, and there was a sushi place next door... :)
Wuh oh, everything ok?

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 27 2006, 03:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 27 2006, 03:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Apr 27 2006, 01:25 AM
Long day... Had to meet with an attorney, :sick: but can't complain! Came out of the meeting, it was bright and sunny outside, and there was a sushi place next door... :)
Wuh oh, everything ok? [/b][/quote]
:) Patent attorney... Thanks to our Ken here. Had an idea about that Bump-Key thing he posted here recently. But attorneys are never fun, even patent ones. $1200 for a search, and the only guarantee for his work is 'I'll try to do my best' :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 27 2006, 07:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 27 2006, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 27 2006, 03:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic
@Apr 27 2006, 01:25 AM

Wuh oh, everything ok?
:) Patent attorney... Thanks to our Ken here. Had an idea about that Bump-Key thing he posted here recently. But attorneys are never fun, even patent ones. $1200 for a search, and the only guarantee for his work is 'I'll try to do my best' :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:huh: :eek: what a what? im gave you an idea? no way! so whats the idea? :)

never mind: i just realised how stupid it was asking about an idea hes probably trying to patent <_<

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 26 2006, 08:40 PM
OMG LOOK WHO'S BACK! I was just asking where you were. So weird. So, where ya been, what ya been up to, how about the girl you've been pining over, have you meet up with her yet? MMnmmm?
Hehe... Hey yeah she hasn't come back yet...and I feel worse than ever... :(
Soo bad in fact that I'm deciding to move and ask out this girl at school instead...
the point is...She broke my heart....and she never felt that way about me back then...so why would she now...? I'm just wasting my time on her because it really hurts... so its time I moved on and made something of myself...

Sorry I haven't been coming on adtunes lately I've just been real busy...but I'm BACK! maybe not for good though...hehe.... :D

Back