Michelle being disliked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
Remember that one time I posted this thingy on here with this link that told you to sign in? I got a msg from andypants, rudely telling me to check that site out and become a member of it. I didn't know what it was, so I posted it on Adtunes. Erika then and someone else desperately begged me to remove that link and I did. The site was another forums for those who are very horny all the time. It was against Michelle. Erika only wanted to have a few people, such as Aldrin, goldengloves, andy, melissa etc, on that site (I guess the others from adtunes weren't so horny). She didn't want Michelle to know about it because ... I cant remember, prolly cause she wanted to steal some of adtune's members and couldn't let Michelle know. I guess the admins of adtunes were a lil picky on sexual topics on this site, so Erika made her own forum and those who were invited were enjoining Erika's horny site. It was unsuccessful and she got rid of it. I think it was something like s13.invisionfree.com/confessionbox

Erika that's so mean.

Michelle was? then why was Erika so against her. Why did I have to delete the link

You were ASKED to delete the link because you posted something really negative about Andy in it. And since when is Erika against Michelle?

K im gonna drop it now.

I'll probably not return after this message. Adtunes, good luck on losing members. Go ahead, while I'm gone, talk about me and make hilarious fun of me. I don't care. It's lame and immature to do that anyways so ..... I'm gonna have a happy birthday tomorrow and luckily I don't have to - and hopefully won't be, reminded of Adtunes ever again.

bye bye ya'll!!!! :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 21 2005, 12:09 AM
:blink:

Michelle was INVITED.
I wasn't. <_<

but yeah Gussler, enough with the drama and weirdness. Leaves Erika and her boyfriend alone if they ask you. I wouldn't worry about adtunes losing members without you though. You seem like a nice guy most of the time, and I thought that you said you were leaving adtunes another time, but no matter. It'd be a shame if you left, but yeah.. enough with the the drama

*wondering if I've said drama enough times to qualify for Springer or maybe a guest appearance on Moesha or something*

Nobody said anything about it to me. That I saw anyways. I just read the thread and tried to register, but it said that they needed to manually confirm me and that i would receive an email if i get accepted or something like that, but it never let me in.

*shrug*

:huh:

Anyways it don't matter. It was quite a while ago and that wasn't a <_< at you Melissa, just a general <_<

:)

Originally posted by a_iver@Nov 21 2005, 01:08 AM
*wondering if I've said drama enough times to qualify for Springer*
:lol: Throw a chair at someone. You'll be booked the very next day. :eek:k:

Originally posted by leone+Nov 21 2005, 01:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Nov 21 2005, 01:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Nov 21 2005, 01:08 AM
*wondering if I've said drama enough times to qualify for Springer*
:lol: Throw a chair at someone. You'll be booked the very next day. :eek:k: [/b][/quote]
:lol: But I'm all alone. Does it have to be at someone, or can I just start throwing chairs?

Hmm.. if you're by yourself, I'd say video tape it. :)

Hey youse guys remember Big Bawl-headed Steve? I loved that guy.

hey you are up :)
check your pm's

goodnight everybody. i got school in the morning. sleep time. :kiss: :zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back