What side is a girl supposed to part her hair on?

No it wasn't... Or I SO would have done the (sarcastic) thing.

Really? *running fingers thru your long flowing locks* Such beautiful hair Andy.

Originally posted by andy@Apr 24 2006, 12:18 AM
What's that?  You want to run your fingers through my long locks?  Well, sure, go right ahead.
Let me...:naughty:

Now your turn! :woo:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Apr 24 2006, 12:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Apr 24 2006, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Apr 23 2006, 05:42 PM
Thanks! I still like your old one :)
Someone's got a crush!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
Haha shush. What I have is an over-abundance of infatuations with girls I'll never meet. :p
Oh! and one from the bookstore downtown too! Maybe I'll have to pick up one of their crappy books :shifty:

Originally posted by andy@Apr 24 2006, 12:18 AM
If it helps, Lynda, I part mine down the middle. :) And it flows beautifully. And the wind just blows through it... What's that? You want to run your fingers through my long locks? Well, sure, go right ahead.
This ^ post is on fire with teh gheyness.

:lol: @ andy overacting in a toga, with the wind blowing his hair back

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 24 2006, 11:02 AM
Hahaha I was picturing a paperback romance cover. Or like a margarine commercial.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 24 2006, 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 24 2006, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Apr 24 2006, 11:02 AM
Hahaha I was picturing a paperback romance cover. Or like a margarine commercial. [/b][/quote]
right, so its settled then. we go with my idea and switch the side regularly to confuse everyone :)

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 24 2006, 10:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 24 2006, 10:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Apr 24 2006, 11:02 AM
Hahaha I was picturing a paperback romance cover. Or like a margarine commercial. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: Fabio :lol: :unsure:

Back