Vent Now 2

It's pretty rare to get a ticket under $200 here. It's almost $400 if one of those intersection cameras gets you.

So is this strictly a vent thread or am I allowed to do some emo whining here?

I always say do what ya want unless it starts pissing people off. Then..............don't. ;)

My finals are in januari, which means...yes! I gotta study during the holidays!! :D

:huh:
:mellow:
:unsure:
:angry:
:(
<_<

Eww that's not cool. What do you have to study? I've got math, chemistry and bio.

statistics
physics
chemistry
mathematics
environment control
computer networks
programming
signals and systems

Lots of math there. I'd throw myself over the Narrows Bridge if I had that much math. I find it hard to believe you have enought TIME for all of this.

btw I see that as;
math
math
chemistry
math
something
computers
computers
something

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Dec 11 2007, 01:08 PM
Lots of math there. I'd throw myself over the Narrows Bridge if I had that much math. I find it hard to believe you have enought TIME for all of this.
Well it's actually not that much when looking that the exercises I need to make.

Mathematics only covers differential equations, laplace transforms and whatdoyoucallit... with a line of numbers with a pattern in it... bah I forget XD.

Physics is all about light - really not much mathematics there: just memorise the formulas and swing away.

The real problem will be the theory - I gotta be able to derive every formula :(

Yeah I hate memorization. I asked my biology teacher about that and he said that's what he wants us to do. Memorize definitions of words and processes. My math teacher on the other hand does not. If the book has a formula he will not teach it. And we can't use calculators.

Well I can understand having to know that stuff... but to me it just seems so unbalanced because it's like one part takes waaaay much more effort than the other.

But anyways I'm off to school

yeah i hate finals 2!! :!@#$: i got em in january 2

economics
accounting 1
u.s. gov't
modern literature & composition
physics

*hugs*

My uncle is a piece of shit and won't give me my damn money! :angry: <_< :( :cry:

Back