police officers

goldengloves88

Pro Member
Reaction score
why is when a girl thinks you are cop she is all into you, but when you tell her that you are not she seems to get turned off? <_<

Ew, no way. Firemen, military, paramedics, yes.. cops, no.

Tell her you're a soldier. Unless she has some weird traffic violation fetish.

but i don't wear a uniform anymore? it is not the uniforms that attract girls in general. i mean like military, cops, fireman, etc.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jan 31 2007, 07:31 PM
but i don't wear a uniform anymore? it is not the uniforms that attract girls in general. i mean like military, cops, fireman, etc.
Maybe its because they are cocky, arrogant and exude confidence which tends to be attractive.

well if that is the case, then i am out. but, i will tell you this. the other day i was at firehouse subs and 2 cops came in and were being all cocky and thought that they owned the place. well, i went up to the register and one of the cops had his arm sticking out and when i said excuse me he ignored me. so, i just walked right on thru and knocked his arm down. he looked at me and i gave him a mean look back and he just turned his head and started talking to his partner again. i think that he was stunned that someone would do that to him.

Yea its douche bag "too" arrogant, cocky cops like that, that give the others a bad name. They tend to get the I am god ego boost when they have a badge and carry a gun. You know how they say that alot of cops were bullies in high school who had to find a way to continue bullying. I've had run in with cool cops and just plain dick cops.

me to. as a matter of fact i have a couple of friends on the force and one of them wanted me to become a reserve police officer. but, my two little boys come first. so he understood.

Pretty simple; cops 'n cuffs, cops 'n cuffs, cop 'n cuffs. Think I'll start a franchise! ;)

Who likes cops? I mean I respect them but that doesn't mean I like them.

Back