Vent Now 2

Those were just the physics-related courses

I also had chemistry (which i failed so i have to do it again this year) and numeral algorithms (along with mathematics...yay...)

I want to go to Colorado!! :cry: :cry:

I need to see mountains again, mountains Gandalf! :(

God I'm such a retard

Here we have expensive internet with ancient bandwidth limits... Any volume we use after our limit gets charged per megabyte. This month was particularly bad in that regard, and we ended up using more than TWICE our normal volume. Result: we are gonna have to pay 27 euros extra.

Of course, being the undevelopped moron that I am, I purchased 13GB of extra volume this morning, because it's cheaper if you reserve it beforehand... not realising that that 13 GB will be ON TOP of what we already used. So to sum it down:

45 euros internet
27 euros extra bandwidth because I used internet too much
13 euros reserved bandwitch which we're probably not even gonna use, because I'm a moron

Well done, Ken, good game.

My dad's gonna kill me

*hugs* ^

Holy fuckin shit! I just got tricked into watchin the nastiest crap none to mankind. I mean, gag worthy. 2 girls 1 cup...avoid it at all cause. i mean it.

:sick:

On Best Week Ever they couldn't show the clip so instead they showed people's reactions while they watched the clip. :blink: :ph34r:

Yeahh I saw maybe 5 seconds of that and had to turn it off. There was another one even worse 4 girls or some such thing. Anyway I watched Perez Hilton's reaction to it and decided it wasn't really my speed. :blink:

Yeah that one where he screams and cries like a girl through the whole thing. <_<

Back