Know what I hate...

I hate being late for work (like I am right now). Well I actually don't hate it, I quite enjoy it. What I hate is getting yelled at by my boss for it and then having to use my famous "Well then fire me, I'll make more on unemployment anyway" agrument.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 9 2006, 02:09 PM
You're gonna be an old people some day sooner than you think. :shifty:
I used to work in a retirment home quite a few years ago when i was still little. After seeing my prime minister's mother-in-law naked, i quit. I quit fast. I knocked on her door to deliver her food, and she thought i was one of the nurse-type ladies and was like "come in" and to my dismay i discovered that she had fallen over while changing....yeah...not cool for everyone involved...

I went back downstairs and I was like "she's fallen over"
"Well did you help her up!?"
"She was changing when she fell over. She's naked" and the lady was like "Oh! Crap! i'm so sorry...."

As a general rule, i don't like to touch old people...especially naked old people...

Plus i've worked in retail....oh my word the stories i could tell you about old people and retail...

Believe me when I say i'm entitled to dislike old people...

And i have no plans to become old until after I die.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Nov 6 2006, 06:11 PM
I do know wikipedia. good online encyclopedia
Chav is a derogatory slang term in the United Kingdom which appeared in mainstream dictionaries in 2005.

The term “chav” refers to a subcultural stereotype of people fixated on fashions such as flashy “bling” jewellery (generally gold) along with designer clothing in the Burberry pattern (most famously a now-discontinued baseball cap) and from a variety of other casual and sportswear brands.They often wear tracksuits/shellsuits and 'hoodies'. The Baseball caps usually consist of the MLB Baseball team New York Yankees Musically, chavs tend to like rap, Rave dance, and RnB. Response to the term has ranged from amusement to criticism that it is a new manifestation of classism. The term has also been associated with delinquency, the "ASBO Generation", and "Yob culture".

You hate Canadians and French. And Australians maybe, I remember you saying something about Australians.

Austrailians are sweet, I don't hate canadians I just give them a hard time and yes, I do hate the french.

Back